E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > FS: 2008 BMW 335xi Blk/Blk 6MT Sport, Premium, Cold, Nav, in NE Ohio

06-14-2014, 09:42 AM   #1
metal1399
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335xi 6MT Blk/Blk

FS: 2008 BMW 335xi Blk/Blk 6MT Sport, Premium, Cold, Nav, in NE Ohio

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 19,500.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Moving out of state and selling my immaculate 2008 BMW 335xi. 79,800 Miles, non-smoker, manual 6 speed transmission, Jet Black with black interior, sport package, cold weather, premium package, navigation, comfort access, logic 7 audio. All options except adaptive cruise and parking sensors. Rare factory aero carbon fiber spoiler. Also has cold air intake and a tasteful JB4 tune. Have factory air box which will also go with the car. Also negotiable are a set of winter wheels and tires (17 inch Rial Salernos with good Blizzaks on them). Oil is changed two to three times as often as recommended (every 5k miles) and always professionally serviced. Up to date and well ahead of schedule on all fluids such as differential (front and rear), transmission, brakes, etc. Just had new front brakes/rotors put on the car, and thousands upon thousands in receipts in recent and long-term maintenance. I have owned the car since October of 2011 and it has always been garaged and well-cared for. Car is a true 9/10 inside and out. Here are some other features:

-Jet Black Exterior
-Black Leather Sport Seats (12 way power adjustable, with 4 way power lumbar...seats are hands down the best I have ever experienced)
-79,800 Miles (and counting)
-Woodgrain
-6 speed manual transmission
-384 Horsepower
-Premium Package
-Sport Package
-Cold Weather Package
-Traction control
-Hill Assist
-18 inch BMW "162" Sport wheels (NO rash or visible blemishes on any of them)
-Heated seats
-Heated Headlight Power Spraying Washers
-Navigation and iDrive
-Logic 7 premium sound
-BMW Assist
-Comfort Access (key in pocket, able to open doors by simply grabbing/touching handle as well as key in pocket for push button starting of the car)
-Power Folding Mirrors
-Power Moonroof
-Illumination/LED Ambiance Package (lighted door handles, looks great at night lighting up parking lot around car when "unlock" is pressed on fob)
-Adaptive HID Headlights
-All Wheel Drive
-Inline Six Twin Turbo

I'm sure I missed some things but the car is great. I have the title free and clear in hand and please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Serious inquiries only please.

Thanks,
Paul

Phone: Three Three Zero Three Six One Nine Two Four Nine

Pictures and CL link: http://cleveland.craigslist.org/cto/4520094742.html

Appreciate 0