F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW Fails to Repair possible jb2 related problem...
Studio RSR

11-26-2008, 10:08 PM   #1
yeefoo335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Thumbs down BMW Fails to Repair possible jb2 related problem...

As most of you know I had my car taken to BMW after taking out my jb2, don't know what happened to my last post...anyway I got my car back and LUCKILY they did not void my warranty or suspect any mods done to the car. All they made me pay for was the gas they had to put to drive it and diagnose the problem only the problem has not been repaired, as a matter of fact they caused a new problem, now my sunroof does not open and every time I put the key in i get a exclamation symbol above a car on the console. Come Friday i'm going to go make hell at BMW. Oh yea...is it true if they fail to fix the problem 3 times in a row they get you the same car brand new? well, this is going to be the third time...
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 10:50 PM   #2
radix
you know he kills little girls like you
No_Country
Rep
Drives: -

First, you don't specify exactly what the problem is. Second, if the problem is related to JB2, have you considered that they haven't been able to fix or diagnose it properly because you keep taking the JB2 out? Third, the sunroof fix was likely not caused by BMW, and is easily fixed. Search the forum for "sunroof tilt". Lastly, you're defrauding BMW, be thankful you're getting an help at all.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 10:58 PM   #3
wj4
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 manual 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by anmcguire View Post
First, you don't specify exactly what the problem is. Second, if the problem is related to JB2, have you considered that they haven't been able to fix or diagnose it properly because you keep taking the JB2 out? Third, the sunroof fix was likely not caused by BMW, and is easily fixed. Search the forum for "sunroof tilt". Lastly, you're defrauding BMW, be thankful you're getting an help at all.
I agree. It would be ever so ironic that someone from the dealership stumbles upon this thread and put the 1+1 together.

About lemoning the car, it's not that quite easy.
Appreciate 0
      11-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #4
yeefoo335
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i

Like I said most people already knew about this problem I have been having it feels exactly like the fuel pump gone bad. the car loses power at heavy acceleration as if I am releasing the throttle and pressing it again very violently. And as for the jb2 I only installed it once and removed it once then took it to BMW a day later after i noticed there was a problem. As for the sunroof I am certain that BMW caused it, it was not defected when I took it in.
Appreciate 0