BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

08-10-2012, 03:07 PM   #1
EHDEN
Brigadier General
Lebanon
Rep
Drives: 435i

Garage List
2014 BMW 435i  [7.00]
Talking Florida Bimmer: Official End of Summer Rally for Briana

UPDATE: Like our Facebook page to check out updates and videos in real-time as we countdown until rally day! https://www.facebook.com/groups/floridabimmerevents/

What a great summer it has been! With new members, sponsors, and a great past meet at Lauderdale BMW, FloridaBimmer is once again partnering with Lauderdale BMW to bring you our official End of Summer Rally for Briana!

We know how much you all love the rallies we put on so this event will be special as we give back to all of you for your continued support! This is an event that is particularly close to the FloridaBimmer team and we are asking all of you to help us raise awareness. In return, we are giving back to all of you! Details are listed below!

Event: End of Summer Rally for Briana

Event Date:
Saturday, August 18, 2012

Rally Start Point:
Lauderdale BMW Pines
14800 Sheridan Street Fort Lauderdale, FL 33331
11:00AM

Rally End Point:
Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort
400 South Collier Boulevard Marco Island, FL 34145
You can look forward to staying in Marco Island for the weekend if you so desire and party it up with the FloridaBimmer crew. Call (239) 394-2511 to book your room with the hotel directly. Be sure to state that you are part of FloridaBimmer to get the discounted rate.

$10 Registration Fee that covers decal costs. Pay at Meeting point and receive your decals.

1. 'Like' this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/JustinForBriana
2. 'Share' the Facebook page on your page and invite your friends to like

Company Roll Call:
1. Lauderdale BMW Pines - www.lauderdalebmwofpembroke.com
2. Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort, Golf Club, & Spa - http://www.marcoislandmarriott.com
2. TeleOptions - www.teleoptions.net
3. MORR Wheels - www.**********.com

Updates:
1. We will finally have more Florida Bimmer Decals and T-Shirts!
If you would like one, please pre-order by sending PayPal payment to krosebergmarc@gmail.com. T-shirts are $20 and decals are $5. If you order a shirt and decal combo it's only $23!

Sizes for the shirts range from S-XL, please include a note in PayPal for sizing. Standard color for the decals is white. If you would like a custom colored Florida Bimmer Decal, message member Krozi and he'll be able to help you out!

We may or may not have extras at the meet, so make sure to secure yours now!

2. FloridaBimmer Rate at Marco Island Marriott Beach Resort is now ACTIVE!
If you would like to spend the night at the rally end point, call the hotel and tell them you are part of FloridaBimmer to get the discounted rate. $300 dollar rooms are available exclusively for FloridaBimmer members at $129!!!!! Call - 239.394.2511