E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > BMWMTL.CA Need your help!

11-27-2008, 10:11 PM   #1
E90Black325i
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i E90 2006

BMWMTL.CA Need your help!

Hello everybody, I know I'm not a VIP around here but I need your help. We're currently building WWW.BMWMTL.CA and looking to build a local community for BMW Montreal and area fans. We started getting around 200 clicks a day and posted ads on LesPAC and kijiji to let people know we exist. This forums is huge and we're not trying to take you away but maybe get you back to Montreal We started as a blog, with free classifeds and as of today a very new (on free hosting for now) discussions forum. All articles are written in both languages, if this might be something that would motivate you to come check us out. All the suggestions are welcomed and if you would like to help somehow, let me know, it would be my pleasure. Thank you and looking forward to know you better.