BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

11-22-2009, 08:25 AM   #1
bueller
First Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2018 EB F31 2018 LG F80

Garage List
Missing options

Hey...

Just picked up my car yesterday and I am thinking that I may not be licensed to drive for much longer. I love it! I traded in my Acura TL and while it was an extremely reliable car, 0 problems in 6 years, it is as much fun to drive as walking around is with wet underwear.

I ordered the car will all options except for the adaptive steering. I noticed a couple of things missing, can anyone confirm, the following.
  1. Heated steering wheel, this one was made pretty clear, M package deletes.
  2. Compass mirror, included in the Executive package, but I am assuming German people are offended by redundancy and having Nav and compass mirror, I could see the conniptions 'was is das?!?!?!' (I am German, so I am not hating)
  3. High Beam Assist, it is in the owners manual, but seems to be missing from my car. (I hate it when that happens) I am wondering if it is a Canada thing...

It is a beautiful day, I am off to break in the car, and introduce it to some windy country roads.

Cheers,

b
Appreciate 0