BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-24-2011, 11:58 AM   #1
1speedbike
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2022 X4 M40i, 2008 135i

WTB: 17" Rims

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Hey everyone.

Looking to buy a set of 17" x 7" rims for the winter. I already have a set of OEM rims in this size, but they look so oem that it contrasts the rest of my car (modded) a little too much. It'll look kind of silly, IMO.

So while I am trying to sell my OEM rims, I am looking for a set of wheels that will fit the winter tires I already have. A TPMS isn't necessary, but i'd take one if need be.

I would prefer something "aggressive" looking. Preferably a dark color (black, gunmetal, etc), but lighter colored rims are fine too if that's what you got and it doesn't look half bad. This is the reason I'm selling my other rims, after all. Any aggressive-ish rim that could take a 205/50/17 tire would be great. Preferably as little damage as possible (duh). Don't really care if it's a crap brand or not.

Just let me know if you're selling any 17" rims! I'd also be willing to trade my OEM Rims (perfect condition, no damage or blemishes. retail at $1400 new with TPMS) for a decent set. Thanks!

Last edited by 1speedbike; 10-24-2011 at 12:09 PM..
Appreciate 0