E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Misc. Car Items > JB+ (slightly used)

04-07-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
serge086
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

Garage List
JB+ (slightly used)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 130.00

Item Interest
I used this JB+ for about 3 months. I just upgraded to the COBB AP so no longer need this tune. Please PM if interested.

Description: QTY 1 of Burger Tuning JB Plus BMW Performance Tuner (JB+) Please refer to the OEM website for more information on the item for sale found here: http://www.burgertuning.com/jbplus.html The item is very simple to install and provides instant performance increase over stock.

Price: Currently still being offered retail by several vendors for $279 + shipping. I am willing to sell for $130 with free shipping to lower 48 states ONLY. Shipping will be through the carrier of my choice.

Disclaimer: Usage of this piggyback tune is at your own risk. I am not responsible for any damage to your vehicle or property as a result of improper usage. Please do your research prior to purchase. Item for sale is sold as is with no warranty except that offered by the manufacturer. The sale is final.

Attached Images

Last edited by serge086; 04-08-2013 at 10:14 PM.. Reason: price change
Appreciate 0
      04-11-2013, 08:37 PM   #2
serge086
Rep
Drives: 07 335i coupe

Garage List
SOLD!
Appreciate 0