BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > SPONSORS Classifieds/Groupbuys/Specials Area > Wheels | Tires | Spacers

Mporium BMW

09-10-2014, 03:54 PM   #1
D@AP
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 Audi R8

Advan TCIII Available in M3 Fitment! | Acute Performance

Hey what's up guys, I have a few sets available I'm looking to get rid of in perfect E92 M3 fitment!

I can also put together a tire package with TPMS as well for those interested! We carry all major brands from Toyo, Hankook, Michelin, and everything in between!

Advan TCIII
Hyper Silver
18x9.5 +22
18x11 +30

Message me or email me at Dayne@acuteperformance.com for any questions!

In case you're unfamiliar with these wheels, here is a description from Advan:

ADVAN RACING TCIII

An 18-inch super wheel that can be installed in R35 GTR and 997GT3 RS models.

These one-piece wheels which carry on the name of the TCII are the new flagship wheels of the ADVAN Racing bland. These TCIII are based on the traditional 5-spoke design of TC series with more concave spoke.

These one-piece wheels combine high-quality casting method with flow-forming production techniques.

“ADVAN Racing" is cast on the rim between spokes in 1mm high. After painting, the letters are engraved on the face by 3D processing machine.

The special ADVAN Racing TCIII decal on the spoke is included.

Two colours available: Racing Hyper Silver, Dark Gum Metallic.

These wheels are designed to be used without centre caps. ADVAN Racing CAPs are optional.

A hallmark of ADVAN Racing wheels is the embossed logo cut into the lettering surfaces. And with the debut of the TCII wheels, all wheel centres are milled, and a specially designed bit is used to drill the nut holes, bringing out the full brilliance of the milled aluminium. TCIII wheels were designed with circuit racing foremost in mind. Attention to detail is a matter of pride with the ADVAN Racing brand, and we spare no time or effort to finish every detail on every wheel.

Appealing concave spoke designs were realized because we limited them to sizes with wide rims. The outstanding rim profile of the TCII wheels is especially visible from this angle. The drop necessary to mount the tires rises nearly straight up to the full 18-inch rim line. The rim profile, strongly reminiscent of racing wheels, allows these wheels to accommodate oversize callipers and rotors.

Now for the Pics!

Dayne
Acute Performance

Last edited by D@AP; 09-10-2014 at 04:14 PM..
Appreciate 0