E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 07 E90 335i Black+Tan Beautiful Car

05-31-2014, 08:57 PM   #1
rvruggiero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Sport Premium

07 E90 335i Black+Tan Beautiful Car

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 16,250.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Sadly, It's coming time to sell the car I spent months looking for. I spent 5 months researching-digging into every issue, problem, solution, best vs. worst parts about the car, deciding what color combo, etc. I knew exactly what I wanted and what I was getting myself into and I knew the importance of finding a 335i with proper maintenance/preventative maint. and owners who kept records,etc. I ended up flying to Texas from North Carolina to buy this car so you can rest assured that the car is awesome. I'm starting a business less than half a year after purchasing the car and I need to downgrade and get a piece of shit car rather than have my money tied up in a nice car. Sad day.

2007 335i 92xxx miles
Metallic Black + Tan Interior
All Options (except backup sensors) - Nav, iDrive, Premium, Cold Weather, Sport
6 Speed Manual
Big Preventative Maintenance+Common issues already sorted out. Car is ready to go.
Tinted Windows 20%
M3 OEM Spoiler
Records Available
No Accidents/Clean Title

This car has been meticulously dealer (and personally) maintained with all records available. As I mentioned, I did my research on the car and had my friend who runs a dealership do a full bmw call and he was able to have them fax over every bmw service record they had available. The result is basically a 20+ document with everything listed out. I'm also happy providing the list of questions/email trail that shows my diligence and questions/answers as well as the previous owners responses from 6 months ago.

I wanted to make sure I found a car with the common issues for the 07 model year ALREADY solved, with proof. I succeeded on that front I believe.

This car has had the water pump, belts, wastegates, HPFP, and BOTH turbos replaced under warranty. The turbos are less than a year old at this point I believe-with full records and warranty on those. These items were taken care of by the previous owner. Normal maintenance items-breaks, oil changes,etc. were also completed on time.

I knew the last items that needed to be checked out were the spark plugs, coils, and valve cover gasket. I decided to do lots of research and spent lots of time on the forums and ended up completing the project myself. So the last big issue you'd have to worry about-the leaking valve cover gasket...you're all set with that too. I did the project and found the car had a perfectly good valve cover gasket (NO LEAKS) and was in great shape, but I ended up replacing it anyway for good measure.

Plugs were changed approximately 2k miles ago with brand new set of coils.

From the previous owner:
"I really had no issues beyond recall stuff" The recalls were the window actuators, which were replaced. I had one replaced two years ago, and another replaced just a few months ago. I also had issues with a check engine light, that they found to be an issue with the turbos, that was also a recall on the ’07 model. Anyway, the dealership replaced both turbos roughly 6 months ago, and since, the car has never driven better. I have a friend that works at the BMW dealership as a service tech, so I always take it there, as he would always make sure I was taken care of. I’ve always had it serviced at the dealership. The only other thing besides the recalls, was that I just recently replaced the water pump (at the dealership also). Please feel free to let me know if you have any other questions."

As for other stuff-The car basically has every single option-navigation, cold weather, sport, premium packages.

It's always a risk going into huge detail on a car's condition-some people would rather hear less about it and see in person vs. reading about all of the imperfections. I'd rather be open about them now and let you be wowed by the overall appearance of the car.

Exterior Condition: 8.5/10
Interior Condition: 9.7/10
Mechanical Condition: 10/10

Exterior: Great shape, car was garage kept, paint is nice-metallic black. It's just not 100% perfect...wheels + a few dings here and there. When you walk up on the car, it has GREAT curb appeal but if you are a stickler--it's not 100% perfect.

1.) Wheels on the right side are scuffed up from the 1st owner. 2nd owner had them checked out and found them not to bother him. I tend to agree-they are fine, but it's worth noting both the front and rear right side have scuffed/bent marks.

2.) A few small imperfections/dings on the right side- I count 3 marks that are tiny and only really noticeable unless you're hunting for them. Previous owner had a lady back up into the quarter panel of the car and there are a few marks there-nothing major and nothing cracked.

3.) Very bottom of the front bumper showing some chip marks (nothing you'd notice from looking at the car from the front standing up. You'd have to be underneath or down close to the ground to really notice this.

Interior:

1.) Interior leather, wood,etc. looks BRAND NEW and shows very little wear. When you open the drivers side or passengers side door, the car looks like a brand new vehicle.

2.) Step inside and you'll notice a few wear spots--steering wheel has a bit of normal rub/paint loss on the plastic part, the rear center console has some wear spots (previous owner's child rubbed his feet on the console and some of the paint has worn) Other than that, there is of course normal wear/a few marks here and there-but interior is in great shape. Leather looks like the car is less than a year old.

Mechanically:
I have all records for the things I've completed, all receipts, and all the BMW records for the previous owners work. To my knowledge, nothing is wrong with the car mechanically. Things work as they should.

The car has 92k miles and is my daily driver.
I'll accept offers, but I dont have all that much wiggle room.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      07-20-2014, 04:16 PM   #2
rvruggiero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i Sport Premium

Still for sale-accepting offers. Thanks! Need to sell this!
Appreciate 0
      08-05-2015, 03:02 PM   #3
stereoman4
Registered
Rep
Drives: GSX-R750 shopping for 335i

I'm in the market, but that is quite a bit above book. I'm not sure how to PM, but I would be willing to talk more.
Appreciate 0