E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Painted Kidneys and Wrapped Trim

04-07-2014, 04:48 PM   #1
Chris_Rav
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 e92 LCI 335i xdrive 6MT

Painted Kidneys and Wrapped Trim

Since it was the first beautiful weekend in a while I decided to do some basic cosmetic mods to the car. Its a 2011 e92 AW with CR 6mt Xdrive. This weekend I wrapped the chrome trim to black myself, restyled the front grill, and removed the 335i and Xdrive emblems.

I am really happy with how much cleaner the car looks and it basically cost me $40 max. Let me know what you guys think!

Btw sorry about the size and quality of the photos they were taken with my phone and it was really hard to get a good picture of the grill installed on the car, It looks much better in person as the red is a bit brighter, its the same red as my wheels they're just super dirty right now
Attached Images

Last edited by Chris_Rav; 04-08-2014 at 10:15 AM..
Appreciate 0