F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe
Extreme Powerhouse

06-18-2007, 08:44 PM   #1
DesiGUY
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: Crazy

Garage List
Exclusive: Suicide Bomb Teams Sent to U.S., Europe

Source w/ pics and video

Large teams of newly trained suicide bombers are being sent to the United States and Europe, according to evidence contained on a new videotape obtained by the Blotter on ABCNews.com.

Teams assigned to carry out attacks in the United States, Canada, Great Britain and Germany were introduced at an al Qaeda/Taliban training camp graduation ceremony held June 9.

A Pakistani journalist was invited to attend and take pictures as some 300 recruits, including boys as young as 12, were supposedly sent off on their suicide missions.

The tape shows Taliban military commander Mansoor Dadullah, whose brother was killed by the U.S. last month, introducing and congratulating each team as they stood.

"These Americans, Canadians, British and Germans come here to Afghanistan from faraway places," Dadullah says on the tape. "Why shouldn't we go after them?"

The leader of the team assigned to attack Great Britain spoke in English.
"So let me say something about why we are going, along with my team, for a suicide attack in Britain," he said. "Whether my colleagues, companions and Muslim brothers die today or tonight, every drop of our blood will invigorate the Muslim (unintelligible)."

U.S. intelligence officials described the event as another example of "an aggressive and sophisticated propaganda campaign."
Others take it very seriously.

"It doesn't take too many who are willing to actually do it and be able to slip through the net and get into the United States or England and cause a lot of damage," said ABC News consultant Richard Clarke, the former White House counter terrorism official.

:finger: to the scumbags
:mad:
Appreciate 0
      06-18-2007, 09:12 PM   #2
00o00
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: its comming...

Quote:
Originally Posted by DesiGUY View Post
:finger: to the scumbags
:mad:
+1
Appreciate 0
      06-19-2007, 07:07 AM   #3
325 Baller
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: X3 28i

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
This stuff really makes me angry
      06-19-2007, 08:23 AM   #4
scottwww
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 07 BMW 335i, 15 Infiniti Q60S

Maybe these kind of reports will wake up some of the politicians who don't want better border security. Though I doubt it. The only thing that may move them at all is if their constituencies tell them to do something, or else.