E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Non-Automotive Classifieds > FS: NEW Alcantara 5 piece Colorline trim for Mini Cooper R56

07-13-2011, 02:04 PM   #1
NKatsim
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BSM/Coral Red 135 Vert

Garage List
FS: NEW Alcantara 5 piece Colorline trim for Mini Cooper R56

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
New 5 piece alcantara colorline trim for Mini Cooper R56. Includes;
3 piece dash trim and 2 right and left door armrest. Finished in genuine alcantara.
I can email close up pics.

This is the set i had in my R56 before it was sold and what it will look like installed...transforms the look completly.

http://www.northamericanmotoring.com...-interior.html

$400.00 shipped conus

07-13-2011, 02:26 PM   #2
TheBingoBalls
Brigadier General
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Garage List
That looks VERY well done and clean! I don't know if I would do something like that but I am planning on trying to upgrade the look of my MINI. Although it's better than previous MINI's, I think there is still way too much plastic and it makes the car feel and look cheap for a 28k+ car. The first thing I'm going to do is change the exterior, front, rear bumpers and grille. From there, I'll see what I could do to the interior. Again, well done!
Appreciate 0
      07-13-2011, 03:21 PM   #3
NKatsim
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 BSM/Coral Red 135 Vert

Garage List
Thank you! I feel the same way about the interior...too much plastic. This completly changes the look of the interior.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 宝马.e90 View Post
That looks VERY well done and clean! I don't know if I would do something like that but I am planning on trying to upgrade the look of my MINI. Although it's better than previous MINI's, I think there is still way too much plastic and it makes the car feel and look cheap for a 28k+ car. The first thing I'm going to do is change the exterior, front, rear bumpers and grille. From there, I'll see what I could do to the interior. Again, well done!