E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southeast > Blog Feedback and Monthly Meet update - Atlanta

09-23-2011, 02:05 PM   #1
dce93atl
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2017 Buick Enclave "Leather"

Garage List
Blog Feedback and Monthly Meet update - Atlanta

Hey fellas,

Can you give me some feedback about the blog? Has it been informative? Is it organized ok? Do you feel like it's been helpful? By the way I'm working on our next meet. The tentative date is Sunday Oct 16. It will be about Bimmers and Football. The night game is Minnesota and Chicago at 8:20PM. We will be at a sports bar and I'm working on the location. I have a few spots in mind and I'm open to suggestions. Once again I'm trying to keep it centrally located for ease of access for everyone. Thanks. FYI I have also been placing flyers on cars and passing them out to owners mainly in the Midtown area since I work down there and some on the southside. I have hit up some newer 6 series, 7 series, 5 series, and 3 series. I'm hoping we will have many new faces at the next event. I will continue to pass out flyers up until the meet. If I put one on your car more than once, I apologize in advance.

http://atlbimmers.blogspot.com
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
atlbimmers@yahoo.com
Member of:ATLBIMMERS, M-ATLANTA, A-TOWN M-CLUB

Last edited by dce93atl; 09-23-2011 at 02:10 PM..
Appreciate 0