E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing / Warranty > Recomended Parts & Service shops near Silicon Valley?

12-29-2013, 12:33 AM   #1
Debacle of Mass Eruption.
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2007 BMW 335i e90

Question Recomended Parts & Service shops near Silicon Valley?

I just got my jet black 335i about a month ago and i'm not sure about where to take it for service, besides the Dealer. A trustworthy garage is a huge priority for me. A man needs a mechanic, and a barber, he can trust. I'm a working student, so money is kinda tight. (No mommy and daddy money here...)
Also, i'm trying to find a parts shop where the people are pretty knowledgeable about BMW mods and improvements. I knew of a tuner shop in San Jose, next to California Wheels on Alum Rock, but they closed a couple years back.
I'm a muscle car guy, so I don't really know where to start when it comes to improving my BMW, but i'm hoping to find some folks that are generous enough to share their knowledge.

THANKS
Appreciate 0