F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Is there a tuning TV show?
GetBMWParts

02-09-2012, 10:49 PM   #1
BBBluey
Major
Rep
Drives: very slow and courteous

Is there a tuning TV show?

Posted on *********** with no real reply so...

BLUF: Is there a TV/Video show that is all about tuning Euro cars? If so, can someone please tell me the channel/name? If there isn't one, then why isn't there one?

I love Mopar/Hotrods and there's certainly show's for that...to include Pimpmyride and 4X4 modding shows, heck even motorcyles, but I can't find anything on Eurocars. I was stationed overseas for 15yrs and brought a BMW 135i back with me. This type of modding is completely new to me and I've seen nothing but advertisement on prts and groupbuy craziness with questions after questions. How is it that all these companies with their expensive prts can't sponsor a show? There's obviously enough fans/customers with questions who would watch. Youtubing only goes so far.

Also, wouldn't it be great for one of our cars to get chosen for a makeover?

HRE/DINAN/COBB/BERGER/MODDB/HPAUTO/LUTZ/APEX/MADDAD/EISENMANN/ACROP/BERK/HPFREAKS/ etc etc etc etc for all kinds of parts, especially BETA versions.

To emphasize, I don't mean a show on watching Lambos and Ferraris. I mean tuning/modding regular BMWs and Benz, Audi, VW's and such.
Appreciate 0
      02-13-2012, 10:00 PM   #2
BBBluey
Major
Rep
Drives: very slow and courteous

I guess there isn't one. But why not? Is the money too good for these companies without having to put on a show?
Just look at the home page on these car forum websites...full of mod breakthroughs and such...plenty of qualification factors for a tv show.
Dammit.
Appreciate 0