E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Powertrain and Drivetrain Discussions > NA Engine (non-turbo) / Drivetrain / Exhaust Modifications > Oh just some pictures of some...HEADERS

11-20-2011, 04:58 AM   #23
N0OS3
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90

Just to clarify SuperSprint headers pricing:

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-c...laces_kat.aspx

€1 = $1.3633 20NOV2011
€ 1.134,00 = $1,545.98

So... i guess the price has gone down a bit since i last checked... these are one-piece polished stainless steel. If i had these given to me, i'd have to wrap them in thermaflect insulation to get the results of ceramics (and probably not up to par as ceramics). The ceramic coating is not original overall, but it is for N52 headers. Race teams do this coating to a lot of different engine components.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 11:50 AM   #24
Gavin@MMW
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: MMW Supercharged E90 328i

Quote:
Originally Posted by lync9763 View Post
Just to clarify SuperSprint headers pricing:

http://www.supersprint.com/en/prod-c...laces_kat.aspx

€1 = $1.3633 20NOV2011
€ 1.134,00 = $1,545.98

So... i guess the price has gone down a bit since i last checked... these are one-piece polished stainless steel. If i had these given to me, i'd have to wrap them in thermaflect insulation to get the results of ceramics (and probably not up to par as ceramics). The ceramic coating is not original overall, but it is for N52 headers. Race teams do this coating to a lot of different engine components.
Only problem is they don't ship to the USA, and that price above doesn't include shipping. Mine do, it cant be touched plain and simple.

OBX is garbage, and no the dont produce the same gains as mine and they also have some nasty fitting issues - so you will spend more then mine to get it working.

I can easily say MMW is the best option for a performance header for the N52, and is easily able to hold over 600whp with that setup through Forced Induction. so they will never break or give out on your either.

we back everything with a lifetime warranty - no one else does that.

Ceramic coating? again - no other company offers this and it is a true performance mined part.

So you get a lot for what you pay for, just because our name isn't as large as someone else, doesn't mean they have a better product. We love what we do, and that we are able to offer stuff to the neglected N52 market. - we don't deal with anything else. N52 is our game, and always has been.
Appreciate 0
      11-20-2011, 12:35 PM   #25
just4kickz
boku no namae ha...
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 BS 330i

Garage List
2006 E90 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin@MMW View Post

the noise... well the wife will notice. Unless she is Hellen Keller.
lol

"Akimbo shotguns. Broken wrists anyone? And don't give me that 'it's just a game' bull****. Where the **** are my akimbo interventions then?! One scope on each eye mother****er!!"
Appreciate 0
      02-25-2013, 08:56 PM   #26
mightye90
United_States
Rep
Drives: Black e90 325i

Just a quick !!! ?

After the install of ur headers ! Did u get a check engine or anything like that. N if u did it fix it self or delete it self as it adapted ? Thanks for ur time
Appreciate 0