BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 (E90 / E92 / E93) > General M3 Forum (E90 + E92 + E93)

BPM

08-23-2012, 12:44 PM   #23
Giggs
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: R8

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmk08 View Post
Honestly I was able to get an 09 w/ less than 32k miles, navigation, most options, and pay for the extended warranty for under 44k.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 01:39 PM   #24
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' F32 AW MSPORT

Quote:
Originally Posted by kchu221 View Post
ohh really? damn man... everyone thats in college right now is telling me how much they hate it, and i know 2 people that dropped out already this summer... im thinking about going back to school also but its hard right now cuz im just trying to run my company... but my parents are actualy doing okay, my sisters about to be in 7th hahah! but i miss your little brother man, that kid is funny! how are your parents?? do you still see your dad often?? but lets meet up one day man!
Yeah school is stressful, I wanted to take a year off but I'm just gonna try and finish on time so that I can do my own thing after.
Thats good! damn I miss boa. she better still remember me lol. Yeah my dad is in korea right now and he comes home alot more often so i see him more, im actually leaving to korea next week.
But yeah lets meet up, I can go to your work or anything, or we can do something else, but I wanna see you and your car too! And I decided to wait for the F32 lol. I'm driving a corvette for a year until then.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 01:48 PM   #25
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep
Drives: 2009 997.1 Turbo

Quote:
Originally Posted by yxjackxh View Post
Yeah school is stressful, I wanted to take a year off but I'm just gonna try and finish on time so that I can do my own thing after.
Thats good! damn I miss boa. she better still remember me lol. Yeah my dad is in korea right now and he comes home alot more often so i see him more, im actually leaving to korea next week.
But yeah lets meet up, I can go to your work or anything, or we can do something else, but I wanna see you and your car too! And I decided to wait for the F32 lol. I'm driving a corvette for a year until then.
haha i cant really give you an advice on school cuz i dont go to school but alot of people been telling how much they hate it! hahah but thats good man, i remember your dad barely came home cuz he was busy! why you going to korea? vacation? but im actually gonna be home today around 2 or 3, if you wanna stop by, youre more then welcome to!
      08-23-2012, 01:49 PM   #26
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

is the f30 or f32 the 328i or 335i?
      08-23-2012, 03:04 PM   #27
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
haha i cant really give you an advice on school cuz i dont go to school but alot of people been telling how much they hate it! hahah but thats good man, i remember your dad barely came home cuz he was busy! why you going to korea? vacation? but im actually gonna be home today around 2 or 3, if you wanna stop by, youre more then welcome to!
Yeah i gotta go and see some things, and visit family. I can't do this week but I can do sometime next week if you'll be home or something.
The f30 is the 3 series sedan, which already came out this year. And the f32 is going to be the new 3 series coupe which is released next year.
I wanna see your M3! you got any up to date pictures of it?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 03:08 PM   #28
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Yeah i gotta go and see some things, and visit family. I can't do this week but I can do sometime next week if you'll be home or something.
The f30 is the 3 series sedan, which already came out this year. And the f32 is going to be the new 3 series coupe which is released next year.
I wanna see your M3! you got any up to date pictures of it?
ohh forsure, damn man sounds fun! i wanna go visit my family in korea also! are you getting the f32 335? but i haven't got any new pictures, im getting my exhaust tomorrow so after that imma do a photoshoot and ill send you some or you can come check it out in person!
      08-23-2012, 03:24 PM   #29
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
ohh forsure, damn man sounds fun! i wanna go visit my family in korea also! are you getting the f32 335? but i haven't got any new pictures, im getting my exhaust tomorrow so after that imma do a photoshoot and ill send you some or you can come check it out in person!
Yeah you should definitely try to go one summer. Yeah, this time I'm going to try and get the 335. Probably a Black sapphire metallic one too because Jet Black has way too many swirl marks.
Alright cool, damn your car probably sounds so mean. Post the pics tomorrow and I'll also see it in person too. Are you running on 19s right now?
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 03:27 PM   #30
LarThaL
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3

Quote:
Hey guys. Is it possible i can purchase like a 08 or 09 m3 at a dealership and still get warranty and stuff for it? or should i just wait for the new f32?
It is August 2012. It wile likely be August 2014 before the first f32's make it to US shores at the earliest. Do you really want to wait 2 years or more? It will also be the first production year for a brand new motor design. My vote is to buy now and get the f32 mid-cycle.
      08-23-2012, 03:32 PM   #31
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by LarThaL View Post
It is August 2012. It wile likely be August 2014 before the first f32's make it to US shores at the earliest. Do you really want to wait 2 years or more? It will also be the first production year for a brand new motor design. My vote is to buy now and get the f32 mid-cycle.
I don't think so? Because the official US release for the F30 was this year February and that was on time, and the coupe is always a year after, and the date for the official US release is 2013 September, so I'm sure it will be next year. The dealerships also said next year.
I might just order mine and have it shipped from Germany and it will probably arrive September, I'm assuming.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 04:46 PM   #32
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Yeah you should definitely try to go one summer. Yeah, this time I'm going to try and get the 335. Probably a Black sapphire metallic one too because Jet Black has way too many swirl marks.
Alright cool, damn your car probably sounds so mean. Post the pics tomorrow and I'll also see it in person too. Are you running on 19s right now?
haha we'll see, right now i gotta take care of my store first and when its all situated, ill think about school then... but yea the new 335 should be nice! but ill take some iphone pics and post em up! the car came with stock 19's but im running 18's right now with michellin PSS, the car handles way better... i think imma stick to 18's from now on!
      08-23-2012, 05:59 PM   #33
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
haha we'll see, right now i gotta take care of my store first and when its all situated, ill think about school then... but yea the new 335 should be nice! but ill take some iphone pics and post em up! the car came with stock 19's but im running 18's right now with michellin PSS, the car handles way better... i think imma stick to 18's from now on!
Yeah I'm sure you'll do just fine with or without school. Alright cool, I'll be looking forward to the pics. Oh nice, yeah better performance and safer with 18s. I like how 19s look on E92's though, looks really clean but the roads are really messed up at Santa Barbara so I never got the chance to get 19s.
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 06:15 PM   #34
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
Yeah I'm sure you'll do just fine with or without school. Alright cool, I'll be looking forward to the pics. Oh nice, yeah better performance and safer with 18s. I like how 19s look on E92's though, looks really clean but the roads are really messed up at Santa Barbara so I never got the chance to get 19s.
haha yea man, downtown la roads are fucked up too! i hate driving my car there so i just take my minivan there... but since my car is lowered on coilovers, i actually like the look of the 18's alot... but iono maybe ill change my mind some day and go back to 19's or even 20's just for looks... but i guess it depends on what body kit i have! but yea just hit me up man, lets meet up soon!
      08-23-2012, 09:16 PM   #35
yxjackxh
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
haha yea man, downtown la roads are fucked up too! i hate driving my car there so i just take my minivan there... but since my car is lowered on coilovers, i actually like the look of the 18's alot... but iono maybe ill change my mind some day and go back to 19's or even 20's just for looks... but i guess it depends on what body kit i have! but yea just hit me up man, lets meet up soon!
you'd have to avoid all potholes, I wouldn't risk it at all, especially because your'e lowered. Yeah 18s look really good too, I think 19s is just right.
What's your exterior mods right now? Any front lip, rear diffuser, or anything like that added?
Yeah, what's your number. Or I can pm you
Appreciate 0
      08-23-2012, 10:46 PM   #36
kchu221
JDM whore
South Korea
Rep

Quote:
you'd have to avoid all potholes, I wouldn't risk it at all, especially because your'e lowered. Yeah 18s look really good too, I think 19s is just right.
What's your exterior mods right now? Any front lip, rear diffuser, or anything like that added?
Yeah, what's your number. Or I can pm you
right now i dont have any exterior mods done, imma order a front lip and rear diffuser soon thought! but yea just pm me your number, ill hit you up!