F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > BMW AG design faults and Customer Relationships
proTUNING Freaks

02-04-2009, 05:28 AM   #1
vmantas
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3

BMW AG design faults and Customer Relationships

Hello to all here around.
So far usually I was watching silently your forum and i would like to thank you for the precious info you gather in here.
I join you from Athens, Greece.
I hope this is the right place to post this topic and so to express my complaints for our lovely brand.

I don't want it to make it long and since you are all speaking english I will just upload the mail and the photos I have sent to BMW AG.
Just to inform you that I have never received a written explanation about this issue, only a phone call from the local BMW subsidiary (BMW Hellas) for which since it was oral communication I cannot prove anything, but only to express but that call was totally out of any sense of customer relationship management!!
Upon reminders of my initial mail dated 03 Nov 2008 I had clearly stated that if I don't have any reply till end of January, I will publish the case in all related forums.

Nevertheless, apart of any comments you might have on the case, i want to mention that it is proven that it is only us, the customers end-users, who really care not only about our cars but also for the reputation of the brand. Via this kind of forums we support and offer valuable service to the firm.
Unfortunately the 'golden boys' of the firm care only for the short term, to sell the car and nothing more.
For me at least it is time, even that I am very much statisfied from my existing car and my previous X3, to choose next car considering not only the perceived quality and value (which you can find almost equal in more than one brand) but also considering the way the company treats me after sales. And in this point BMW AG has failed totally. It was only one apology apart.
Check the attached files and you will understand more.

Best regards,

Vassilis Mantas
Attached Images
File Type: pdf fire extinguisher E92 [Compatibility Mode].pdf (488.4 KB, 1066 views)
File Type: pdf mail to bmw ag.pdf (35.0 KB, 837 views)
Appreciate 0
      02-04-2009, 05:30 AM   #2
vmantas
Registered
Rep
Drives: X3

To moderators.

Please if you feel that it is better to be posted under the category of E90/E92 topics please transfer it there.
Appreciate 0