F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Wind Noise / Leak?
proTUNING Freaks

02-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #1
RobVe
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 X3

Wind Noise / Leak?

Does anyone else have a problem with what seems to be an air leak or annoying wind noise in their 335? There's no water leaking in when I wash the car, but at highway speeds it almost sounds like the window is slightly open. It's coming from the rear of the front door panel/window area. I can't tell if it's the window or door seal. OR it may just be the normal sound of the car. Funny thing is I never noticed it until recently (5000 miles). If I raise the sunroof the sound gets really bad. I hoping the dealer can look at it when I go in for my oil change, but I'd like to be prepared with some info if anyone else has had this problem. Something tells me the dealer is just gonna say "that's the way the car is"... Thanks a lot.
Appreciate 0