F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > "Welcome to our BMW Dealership just don't waste our time"
Studio RSR

02-27-2010, 10:15 PM   #67
fatjoez
student
No_Country
Rep
Drives: e90

right on dude.

thing is I even treated the last rep I dealt with, with total respect.
like even after he said what he said.
I didn't like try and serve him back I just basically was tryina tell him.

Listen dude. You don't have the car I want in stock or anywhere in the country for that matter. I came to BMW cause I like bmw. So when you tell me that I gotta wait liek 5 6 months for a car, maybe you're the type the order a car but I'm more the type who just buys something thats available or waits for something to become available. And thats exactly why I'm inquiring about other models eg 123d coupe & 320i sedan etc.

I have every right to inquire about other models and any reasonable person who is after a car and is logical will have a second choice a backup plan etc etc. It's not about being indecisive it's simply about evaluating what options you have available to you at the time.

But yeah clearly in the world of car sales. Evaluating your options = tire kicking

So watevs to BMW NZ Dealers. Don't need their service.
They don't have the car I want sooo yeah no sweat off my back.
I'll wait for the right one to show up in the used market rather than deal with people who think I gotta bend over for just to get a bit of service then turn around and have like a mini freakout in front of me just cause they don't like me inquiring about different models of cars.

adios dealerships
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 07:18 AM   #68
KingOfJericho
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatjoez View Post
Listen dude. You don't have the car I want in stock or anywhere in the country for that matter. I came to BMW cause I like bmw. So when you tell me that I gotta wait liek 5 6 months for a car, maybe you're the type the order a car but I'm more the type who just buys something thats available or waits for something to become available. And thats exactly why I'm inquiring about other models eg 123d coupe & 320i sedan etc.

So watevs to BMW NZ Dealers. Don't need their service.
They don't have the car I want sooo yeah no sweat off my back.
I'll wait for the right one to show up in the used market rather than deal with people who think I gotta bend over for just to get a bit of service then turn around and have like a mini freakout in front of me just cause they don't like me inquiring about different models of cars.

adios dealerships
First, the 1 series is a limited production car and NZ is a relatively small search area. How can you reasonably expect a dealer to stock the exact car you're looking for? Waiting for something to become available is completely unrealistic especially since you yourself said you have been without a car for months and now really need a car. They most certainly do have the car you want... in fact they will sit down with you and go over every option and color combination to guarantee that you get exactly what you are looking for and in probably less time than it will take you to spitefully wait for one to materialize without your input. Waiting for that car to magically show up in their inventory is completely unreasonable and unrealistic. You simply do not understand the logistics of getting the car you want.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0