E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 19" iForged Daytonas

11-03-2013, 11:16 AM   #1
SVTBAIT
Rep
Drives: 2002 Corvette Z06

19" iForged Daytonas

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 1,450.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
I have a set of four 19" staggered iForged Daytona wheels for sale. They are fully forged two-piece wheels which are used band in good condition. The centre is a matte black, and the lips are fully polished. They come with a pair of 235/35/19 Nitto 555 tires that are in good condition.

The wheels are in good condition, with no major issues. One rear wheel is brand new, and has a very small kink on the rear hoop; this is not seen when mounted on the car and will not effect the tire holding air etc. The other wheels have normal use, but no curb rash etc.

Size:

Front: 19x8 with 235/35/19
Rear: 19x10 with no tires

You will see I have no posts on BimmerPost since own a Camaro and a Corvette. I purchased these wheels to do something a little different on my Camaro, but ultimately I didn't like the offsets of the wheels. For confidence and credibility, I urge you to check my eBay (Spd-Kilz), or account on LS1Tech.com (Spd-Kilz) for peace of mind that I am an honest seller.

To give you an idea of the fitment, I took a picture of the wheels on a friend's 328. I am not an expert on compatibility in terms of years & models these wheels will fit on, I will leave that up to you. I can say that these will fit perfectly on a 2006-2011 BMW 3-series. They have a perfectly flush fitment in the front and the rear with a very large dish in the back.

I'm located in Ottawa, Canada, but I can ship anywhere in North America at the buyers' expense.

For any questions, send me a PM or email since I do not frequent this forum.

I am looking for $1450 OBO.

Appreciate 0