F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > 2012-2019 BMW 3 and 4-Series Forums > General F30 Sedan / F32 Coupe / F36 Gran Coupe Forum > "Ordered" my F33
Extreme Powerhouse

11-27-2013, 08:11 AM   #1
danyay
Rep
Drives: 2011 BMW 328i xDrive Sedan

"Ordered" my F33

So my lease is up on my E90 in February of next year. Since I picked up that xDrive model, I've moved to Florida and want a convertible, but something that is drivable as a regular car with the top up in the summer when it's too hot. Thus, the 4 series convertible is about the only car in my price range that fits what I want to do.

I met with my dealer last week and we spec'd out my 435i. We first did it on the website configurator, which is currently nearly unusable as several options can't be selected with each other, some are listed twice (tech package), etc. Regardless, afterwards they built it in BMW's internal computer system and let me know that they reserved one of their allocated units for me.

We didn't talk prices, apparently because BMW doesn't have any prices, residuals, etc available for the 435i cabrio. I'm not too concerned because I'm looking to do Euro Delivery.

However, my question: the dealer said Euro Delivery on the F33 until May? If I had it delivered in Florida, I'd be able to get it around March. Does this sound right going by previous BMW model introductions?
Appreciate 0