F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > below even an elementary education...
Extreme Powerhouse

11-30-2007, 08:05 PM   #1
Booboo12
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 328i Sedan 2007

below even an elementary education...

wow, this is painful, how dumb can she be?

Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 08:09 PM   #2
madman
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: The Above

We just got this show over here in the UK, but we call it "Are you smarter than a 10 year old".

Now I have to admit, some of the questions are pretty hard, but this chick is just stupid.
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 08:14 PM   #3
Dleo
Brigadier General
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

shes got trailer park trash written all over her.
      11-30-2007, 08:33 PM   #4
Spool
Vietnam
Rep
Drives: A few

Damn this is worse than that Miss Carolina one

I'd still put it in her butt tho

MKIV 6spd 1000hp Club
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 08:35 PM   #5
e92man
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: modded e92 335i coupe

Garage List
STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
e92 335i jet black, coral red, aluminum, sport, step, paddles, heated seats, pdc, bmw aluminum pedals, oem aero kit front lip, 19' miro type 366 hamann race edition reps, H&R sport springs, 15% tints, vorsteiner rear deck spoiler, custom front pdc

"The only cars that should be yellow are taxi cabs and school busses."
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 08:38 PM   #6
oneshare325
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: E90 325i, E82 135i

Garage List
2018 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 325i  [0.00]
Jesus Christ.....
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 08:47 PM   #7
nmulax
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: '07 Z4 M Coupe

Garage List
2007 Z4M Coupé  [7.66]
That's just pathetic. She's still hot, but I bet she wears velcro shoes.
      11-30-2007, 09:08 PM   #8
ChineseGuy
QuickShifter
Rep
Drives: Black E90

The comments people leave in Youtube are funny....

"This country was purely built on the hands of immigrants who know way more than you guys do. Majority of doctors are people who are not even born here. The Asians, Africans, and Europeans are the ones that are winning spelling bees, getting full scholarships and everything else an educated person can get. You americans are purely idiots."

that guy should visit our Politics section...
Appreciate 0
      11-30-2007, 09:24 PM   #9
MadDog
Careful, I Bite.....
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 325i

Garage List
2006 325i  [7.50]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Booboo12 View Post
wow, this is painful, how dumb can she be?

That's Kellie Pickler, from American Idol fame.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 05:35 AM   #10
jhv
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: G80 M3

'im listening to what youre saying but i only hear what i want to'
'thats just called being a woman'

'women dont really want to hear mens opinions, they just want to hear their opinions in a deeper voice'

lol
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 06:11 AM   #11
david1026
Lawyers - We're like well dressed ninjas.
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post

When isn't that an option lol
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 10:06 AM   #12
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
I'm wondering how many of the people that made comment on YouTube, American or not, can name all fifty states AND their capitols AND spell all correctly without using a map and/or dictionary. How many can name the Commonwealths within the United States? Or, for an international flavor, name the 13 provinces and territories in Canada.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 11:01 AM   #13
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoYank View Post
I'm wondering how many of the people that made comment on YouTube, American or not, can name all fifty states AND their capitols AND spell all correctly without using a map and/or dictionary. How many can name the Commonwealths within the United States? Or, for an international flavor, name the 13 provinces and territories in Canada.
+1
I think it's funny how most of the people that flame her wouldn't be able to do the same or better.
You do realize that European Geography is only a small part of the curriculum in the U.S.?? I bet many Europeans wouldn't be able to do the same for the United States. Even if they did study it in Elementary, most people will have forgotten it by the time they are 25. I'm also sure that the kid on there is in the top of his class, and just finished going over Europe a few months before.

I'll admit that I didn't know what Budapest was the capital of either.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
shes got trailer park trash written all over her.
I'm sure that many of the women you and your friends have dated would do exactly the same, if not worse. I'm also sure that you pulled that 'trailer park trash' statement out of nowhere because of her hick accent. Would you say the same for someone with the same accent as you??

I would sooner LOL @ someone with a northerner accent, than someone from the south. I find a Virginian accent more dim-witted and hilarious than a 'hick' accent.

-Nathan
      12-01-2007, 11:08 AM   #14
NaTuReB0Y
Powered By 36DD
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90

the host and the contestant must be from the south........they're both dumb.
      12-01-2007, 11:54 AM   #15
SoYank
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 E90 335i MT

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Expired View Post
+1

You do realize that European Geography is only a small part of the curriculum in the U.S.?? I bet many Europeans wouldn't be able to do the same for the United States. Even if they did study it in Elementary, most people will have forgotten it by the time they are 25. I'm also sure that the kid on there is in the top of his class, and just finished going over Europe a few months before.
<<SNIP>>
I would sooner LOL @ someone with a northerner accent, than someone from the south. I find a Virginian accent more dim-witted and hilarious than a 'hick' accent.

-Nathan
Hmmm, I'm from Virginia, USA.
Quaife ATB LSD • Short Shift Knob • Hartge Anti-Roll Bars • AP Racing Front Brakes • 19" Style 269
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 12:30 PM   #16
Big Windy
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: None

I would sooner LOL @ someone from Texas who makes fun of people for their accent.
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 01:07 PM   #17
Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
+1
I think it's funny how most of the people that flame her wouldn't be able to do the same or better.

I'm sure that many of the women you and your friends have dated would do exactly the same, if not worse. I'm also sure that you pulled that 'trailer park trash' statement out of nowhere because of her hick accent. Would you say the same for someone with the same accent as you??

-Nathan
whatever it is, did you hear the comments she was saying? fuck man, american eduaction or not.. thats sad. but then again, i read that 1/5th of americans cant even point out their state in a world map.

and no, i wouldnt fuck her lol. so no favors for the bimbo
      12-01-2007, 01:51 PM   #18
335i4u2nv
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i e9O sL0w

shes still hot... soo.... IDB!!!
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 02:19 PM   #19
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spool View Post

WAY WORSE.......i cant believe this, wow wtf

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0
      12-01-2007, 03:22 PM   #20
Dleo
Brigadier General
Cyprus
Rep
Drives: 2010 X5

Quote:
+1

-Nathan

First off you need to relax and stop taking it as a personal attack.

But since you ran your mouth and expressed the fact that you would laugh at someone with an accent just shows your ignorance.

I did not make that statement because she has an accent, she just reminded me of most people on Jerry Springer.

If you want to come after me personally and say most girl's I have dated or my friends have are the same, then so be it, but i find it funny how you know nothing about me.

BTW i have lived both in Texas and Oklahoma, and loved both states. My sister in law is actually from Oklahoma which has a different accent then I do, but I respect her and love her as much as I would anyone else.

Point is, the girl in the video is just dumb. I don't care if she had a "dim-witted" Virginia accent (or whatever the hell you meant) she still is dumb.
      12-01-2007, 06:16 PM   #21
Excellence
G-STAR
Rep
Drives: E90 to A5

Wow. That girl is plain dumb. She grow up on a farm or something? Shit...
Appreciate 0
      12-02-2007, 10:02 AM   #22
Expired
Fanatic
United_States
Rep
Drives: N/A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dleo View Post
First off you need to relax and stop taking it as a personal attack.

But since you ran your mouth and expressed the fact that you would laugh at someone with an accent just shows your ignorance.

I did not make that statement because she has an accent, she just reminded me of most people on Jerry Springer.

If you want to come after me personally and say most girl's I have dated or my friends have are the same, then so be it, but i find it funny how you know nothing about me.

BTW i have lived both in Texas and Oklahoma, and loved both states. My sister in law is actually from Oklahoma which has a different accent then I do, but I respect her and love her as much as I would anyone else.

Point is, the girl in the video is just dumb. I don't care if she had a "dim-witted" Virginia accent (or whatever the hell you meant) she still is dumb.
And the fact that you think a 'hick' accent is the lowest of lows, shows just how much more ignorant you are.
+wasn't 'attacking you personally', stating that I'm sure many of the women you are acquaintances with are just as dumb, but do you call them trailer park trash??

-Nathan