E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > M-tech question

06-19-2011, 12:47 AM   #1
LocDawgg
Captain
Rep
Drives: AW e90

M-tech question

Hello all yes i understand that im new and you will tell me to use the search option, but i have searched this forum as well as other popular bmw forums and google.

I am looking to purchase a M-tech front bumper and also a a 3d/ studie front lip for it as well for my e90 sedan that i just bought. Can anyone tell me where i can find one? I prefer OEM and not Extreme Dimensions as i hear that the fitment is bad. I havent heard about any replicas for the 3d/ studie lip? Maybe someone can provide more information on any replicas or where to buy an OEM one.

Also are there any problems or underlying problems i should know about when installing a bumper like this for my model? i have a 06 325i sedan.

Thanks!
Appreciate 0