E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > Regional Forums > Canada > Canada Classifieds Section > Looking for E90 OEM M-Tech Kit OR Rear Bumper GTA

07-04-2010, 11:23 AM   #23
DimSum
Banned
Canada
Rep
Drives: SLOW

IBGUB9ok is the guy to go to for the M-Tech kit!
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2010, 09:27 PM   #24
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2017 M240i xDrive Estoril Blue

Garage List
All PM's replied.

I'll get more information for everyone tmr.

Wil
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 09:19 PM   #25
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Gentlemen,

Please bear with me for 1 more day. I will have all pricing by Tuesday. This will include pricing for full kits, individual parts and painting and installation.

Thanks

Wil
BMS PBX/full OEM M-Tech/Perf SSK/Perf strut bar/Perf exhaust/Perf steering wheel/Perf CF trunk spoiler/Perf Handbrake lever/AFe Stage 2 intake/Powerstop drilled and slotted rotors all around/Powerstop Carbon Ceramic pads/M3 front Control Arms/SS brake lines/Koni Yellows/H&R sport springs/Pilot Super Sports all around/PIAA angel eyes/matte black grills/CF splitters/20% tints all-around
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 09:39 PM   #26
Andy1991
Perfect
Rep
Drives: Gonna be the fastest N54 xi AT

Quote:
Originally Posted by IB6UB9ok View Post
Gentlemen,

Please bear with me for 1 more day. I will have all pricing by Tuesday. This will include pricing for full kits, individual parts and painting and installation.

Thanks

Wil
bro, you forgot to quote me m-tech front
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 09:49 PM   #27
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Yes yes yes...I haven't forgotten...it's coming. I'll have everything by tomorrow bro.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1991 View Post
bro, you forgot to quote me m-tech front
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 10:16 PM   #28
OSK77
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: '07 BMW 335i

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Wil, no worries at all my friend.

You are going out of your way for all of us and I for one really appreciate it. Thanks again!
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 11:40 PM   #29
Rome
:))))))
Germany
Rep
Drives: reckless

Quote:
Gentlemen,

Thanks

Wil
thanks alot homie!

2007 BMW 328i -
Appreciate 0
      07-05-2010, 11:51 PM   #30
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Now that some of you will be getting an M-Tech, I guess it's time for me to switch things up and get a new look.
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 07:22 PM   #31
Andy1991
Perfect
Rep
Drives: Gonna be the fastest N54 xi AT

Quote:
Now that some of you will be getting an M-Tech, I guess it's time for me to switch things up and get a new look.
Man, you need to get the performance front and rear bumper! it's pretty rare on Pre-LCI E90's.. Actually I have never seen it on road.

PM me the front M-bumper whenever you can. I want the VIP PRICE though
Appreciate 0
      07-06-2010, 11:15 PM   #32
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
I was thinking about that...but instead of dumping anymore money into this old car, I just ordered the Perf. sideskirts for now. You know what I want to drive next.

I'll PM your bumper price tmr. Pretty tired now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy1991 View Post
Man, you need to get the performance front and rear bumper! it's pretty rare on Pre-LCI E90's.. Actually I have never seen it on road.

PM me the front M-bumper whenever you can. I want the VIP PRICE though
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 11:00 AM   #33
madmonkey
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi Alpine White

Garage List
I apologize for thread jacking a bit...

Does anyone know if you lose your fog lights with the performance aero front? I've looked at BMW Canada site and Tischer and can't tell
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 11:15 AM   #34
farbmw
Brigadier General
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 2015 M4 6SPD MANUAL!

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey View Post

Does anyone know if you lose your fog lights with the performance aero front? I've looked at BMW Canada site and Tischer and can't tell
I know on the 335i coupe on both m-tech front bumpers you keep the fogs.

I believe it is the same for all models but if I am wrong someone correct me please.

Link to my M4 euro delivery! http://f80.bimmerpost.com/forums/sho....php?t=1006526
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 11:54 AM   #35
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Yes you do lose your fogs with the new Perf. front bumper. The thing is it'll throw a code. I've asked BMW and they are working on a fix for this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmonkey View Post

Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 03:48 PM   #36
madmonkey
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2013 335xi Alpine White

Garage List
Well, that's a bit of a let down. I love the performance look...but I guess it's go MTech or aero lip
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 06:14 PM   #37
SGxi
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
One way to get rid of the error is somehow ziptie the fog lights behind the bumper cover. This could be done with the original M3 rep bumper available without the fogs.

Problem is you need to make sure you don't turn the fogs on.
      07-07-2010, 06:51 PM   #38
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Haha...you took the words right outta my mouth Kelvin. Looks like that's the only short term solution until the BMW Perf. Group comes up with a software/ECU fix which I'm sure they'll offer for free if you get the front bumper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGxi View Post
One way to get rid of the error is somehow ziptie the fog lights behind the bumper cover. This could be done with the original M3 rep bumper available without the fogs.

Problem is you need to make sure you don't turn the fogs on.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2010, 06:56 PM   #39
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Ok guys...once again I apologise for the delay in getting quotes to you all. It's been a pretty hectic week. My computer crashed and I'm doing all this through my iPhone

I'll be sending out individual quotes by PM to their respective interested parties. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me. It may take me a bit of time to get back to you...but I will. Please be patient...I have received over 35 requests.

I believe the prices I quote you are fair and reasonably cheap compared to anywhere in Canada...or compared to Tischer. With that said, please don't insult me and lowball me or ask for a better price. These are the prices for OEM BMW parts and come straight from the parts manager. I do not make a cent on anything. You will pay BMW directly...my reward is helping them out move some product and create more exposure.

Thanks for your understanding.

Wil
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 10:46 AM   #40
Shomar 330
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 06' 330i

Quote:
Haha...you took the words right outta my mouth Kelvin. Looks like that's the only short term solution until the BMW Perf. Group comes up with a software/ECU fix which I'm sure they'll offer for free if you get the front bumper.
I have the performance front, and there is a soluiton. When the body shop put my bumper on they had left the installation instruction manual from BMW in my trunk. Its a wire you pull from the main harness I believe located in the footwell. I can post in pdf format when I get home.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 03:44 PM   #41
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
Thanks Shomar. I assume by doing so everythings fine and there's no code thrown.

Still thinking about the front...kinda like the M-Tech a bit more. I have ordered the side skirts though. :-)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shomar 330 View Post
I have the performance front, and there is a soluiton. When the body shop put my bumper on they had left the installation instruction manual from BMW in my trunk. Its a wire you pull from the main harness I believe located in the footwell. I can post in pdf format when I get home.
Appreciate 0
      07-08-2010, 05:21 PM   #42
SGxi
Major General
Canada
Rep
Drives: E90 328xi

Garage List
2007 328xi  [0.00]
Quote:
Well, that was exactly what someone did in Toronto to get the M3 rep bumper installed!
      07-14-2010, 11:13 PM   #43
isimokov
Private
Rep
Drives: 2020 X5M Competition

IB6UB9ok I am still new and don't know if I you can PM me. I can't PM you. Hopefully I will make enough posts to get the PM working. If not would you mind emailing me the prices?
Appreciate 0
      07-15-2010, 03:45 AM   #44
IB6UB9ok
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep

Garage List
M-Tech

Hi isimokov,

No need to build up your posts. Just send me an email and I'd be more than happy to assist you in anyway I can. Send to: Bimmer_Man@ymail.com and we'll take it from there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by isimokov View Post
IB6UB9ok I am still new and don't know if I you can PM me. I can't PM you. Hopefully I will make enough posts to get the PM working. If not would you mind emailing me the prices?
Appreciate 0