E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > Annoying and unnecessary iDrive change after the PDC has been activated

11-07-2009, 08:09 AM   #1
E91-Norway
Private
Norway
Rep
Drives: G20 M340i

Garage List
Question Annoying and unnecessary iDrive change after the PDC has been activated

iDrive
I have "On-board Computer" as default in the main window and "Journey computer" in the right part of the screen.
Every time the PDC has been activated the iDrive shows up the default setting for approx three seconds and then change to the "Vehicle info" page. Then I have to choose "On-board Computer" by clicking the iDrive wheel or the pre defind button. This is annoying and unnecessery. Anyone with the same experiense or any solution?

Reseting of the Journey comp
The manual says that you can choose either "Reset" or "Reset automatically" after four hours with engine off. I have only the "Reset" choice! Has this been changed in the newest versions of iDrive? If so, thats not a good way of upgrading software. Never remove functionality that is needed!
Anyone?
Appreciate 0