E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2006 330xi Every Option! 6spd!

Closed Thread

09-04-2014, 09:38 AM   #1
seth5444
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 m3 e90

Garage List
2008 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 330xi Every Option! 6spd!

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
This is my BMW 330xi. This car has all the options available from 2006 with the exception of the adaptive cruise control. This is AWD and excellent in all weather conditions! The original MSRP of this vehicle is just above $50K and I have the original window sticker and all original documentation for it! Include in the options are the following packages provided by BMW:

Cold Weather Package
Sport Package
Premium Package w/ Nav and iDrive system

The exterior is Alpine white and is in excellent condition! Not a single spot of rust!
The interior is saddle brown, which is a very rare interior color!
The factory wheels will come with the sale with good winter tires on them, and the matte black 18x9’s with new summer performance tires can be negotiated for the right price.

This car has been meticulously cared for and enthusiast owned. All maintenance is up to date and it just recently had an oil change, new battery, coolant flush, and electronic water pump replaced (<5K miles ago). It currently only comes out on nice days and just for joy riding. The current odometer reads just under 135K with many more miles to go! I drive it on occasion so the mileage could increase marginally. All of the main concern points with this car have been addressed and it is as reliable as the day it was new. If you have any questions let me know.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
Closed Thread