F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Official Michael Vick Haters Thread
ARMA SPEED

08-24-2007, 10:30 AM   #45
younghov85
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90 black 325

Quote:
Originally Posted by DasBlitz View Post
LOL, I know what he did was horrible. And he should, if convicted serve time.

But you all attack him without being convicted and at the same time while you guys in someway or another contribute to horrible things yourself. So to say he should die a horrible death or should be put in a cage? Pretty sure we all should then considering how we contribute with the things we purchase.

Also, Why not complain to the NFL. Pacman jones has yet to be convicted yet cant play for a year? What about Vick?
My point exactly. But thats how they do you when your skin is dark.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 10:42 AM   #46
younghov85
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
+1

If your team was going to the Superbowl who would you have?

Vick vs. Brady...... Brady
Vick vs. Cry Baby Manning ..... Manning

Vick is so one dimensional it isn't even funny.

Back to the topic, he needs to die a horrible death.
If you knew anything about football you would know that both Manning and Bray BOTH have a top notch team around them. Unlike Vick, who has him and a few players here and there and NO receivers, just a quality tight end. Dont place the blame on someone who is doing with what they are given and arent complaining. Lastly, Peyton Manning, my fav. QB, is not a cry baby, more like the best in the NFL. Also explain how vick is one dimensional. Dont just say phrases and hope someone response with a "+1". Vick is the best rushing QB ever and has one of the best arms in the league next to Farve and Byron Leftwich. There is no merit to your claims or statements.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 11:55 AM   #47
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2008 335xi Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by younghov85 View Post
If you knew anything about football you would know that both Manning and Bray BOTH have a top notch team around them. Unlike Vick, who has him and a few players here and there and NO receivers, just a quality tight end. Dont place the blame on someone who is doing with what they are given and arent complaining. Lastly, Peyton Manning, my fav. QB, is not a cry baby, more like the best in the NFL. Also explain how vick is one dimensional. Dont just say phrases and hope someone response with a "+1". Vick is the best rushing QB ever and has one of the best arms in the league next to Farve and Byron Leftwich. There is no merit to your claims or statements.

On Manning:

On Vick: Nothing more than a running back with an arm. No leadership as evidenced by the fact he will be going to jail.

For any team, they would want a QB that is a leader. Brady is a leader. Even though Manning is a crybaby, he is a leader. Vick is selfish and is going to jail.
      08-24-2007, 12:57 PM   #48
Taittinger
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: Monaco Blue E92

Garage List
2007 335i Cpe  [0.00]
Quote:
My point exactly. But thats how they do you when your skin is dark.
It has nothing to do with being convicted. What reasonable, respectable person in the street would even be implicated with something like this? What sort of law-abiding person would knowingly associate with people who participate in this activity? What responsible person would not know there was such activity going on in his home? Too much emphasis is placed by some on a legal conviction; whatever happened to just doing right as person, not simply as obligated by the judicial system?

'07 Monaco Blue 335i ordered 9/4 built 9/21 shipped 9/28 arrived 10/12 at dealership 10/18 vroom 10/19 christened 11/3...
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 01:03 PM   #49
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taittinger View Post
It has nothing to do with being convicted. What reasonable, respectable person in the street would even be implicated with something like this? What sort of law-abiding person would knowingly associate with people who participate in this activity? What responsible person would not know there was such activity going on in his home? Too much emphasis is placed by some on a legal conviction; whatever happened to just doing right as person, not simply as obligated by the judicial system?

Vick's plea is now filed, his plea will happen on Monday.
  • Conspirancy to fund and operate a dog-fighting ring
  • Together with his 2 "friends" helping kill pit-bulls
No direct gambling charges so no automatic NFL lifetime ban.

This will be good for 2 years jail time + 1 year suspension...

All we can hope is the judge rejects the plea or gives him 3 years+ in jail.
      08-24-2007, 01:16 PM   #50
younghov85
Captain
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by T Bone View Post
On Manning:

On Vick: Nothing more than a running back with an arm. No leadership as evidenced by the fact he will be going to jail.

For any team, they would want a QB that is a leader. Brady is a leader. Even though Manning is a crybaby, he is a leader. Vick is selfish and is going to jail.
You have yet to prove how he is a cry baby. When they fail he takes the blame, but they won and he is crowned. You still have not proven your point and a picture of him with his head down is not saying anything.
Vick runs because he has no offensive line. Barry Sanders was the same way no o-line but he still made due. Regardless of your opinions, if you dont have any real facts to support your "statements", dont post them, your just wasting space.
Appreciate 0
      08-24-2007, 01:20 PM   #51
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Quote:
You have yet to prove how he is a cry baby. When they fail he takes the blame, but they won and he is crowned. You still have not proven your point and a picture of him with his head down is not saying anything.
Vick runs because he has no offensive line. Barry Sanders was the same way no o-line but he still made due. Regardless of your opinions, if you dont have any real facts to support your "statements", dont post them, your just wasting space.

Are you for real? This is an internet chat forum not a court of law......

My post you quoted was to support that Brady & Manning are leaders (even though Manning is a cry baby) and Vick is not.

Vick will have to improve his running skills now, he will need to escape fellow convicts who think Vick is pretty and would a good girlfriend.
      08-24-2007, 05:12 PM   #52
T Bone
Brigadier General
Rep

Talking This Just In - Vick Suspended Indefinitely

Yeah Baby!

Idiot Boy is suspended indefinitely!!! Yippy Skippy.

There is an out for the NFL if Vick become less radioactive after serving his time in jail and a modest 1-2 year suspension....

No money for you Vick!

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20429109/
      08-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #53
NaTuReB0Y