E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > FS: USED SSR GT2h 19x8.5 offset +42 General Exclaim Tires

01-26-2011, 05:49 PM   #1
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

Talking FS: USED SSR GT2h 19x8.5 offset +42 General Exclaim Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is the Rims and Tires i had on my former e46 325i sedan. They are SSR GT2 19x8.5, offset +42 all around and are mounted on General Exclaim 235/35/19 Tires all around. The GT2's are semi-solid forged weighing in at only 21 lbs. FS is for RIMS and TIRES ONLY, center caps are sold!

The wheel that was on the passenger rear has curb damage at certain spots around the rim. Wheel that was on passenger front has a curbed spot. The damage can be easily repaired. The wheels on the driver side dont have any curb damage, just normal nicks from road debris. None are bent/warped.

The tires that are mounted on the rims in the rear are newer and have the most tread. The fronts still have tread but will need to be replaced before the rears.

Price:$900

PICS:

All 4

Driver Rear

Tire

Driver front

Tire

Passenger front

Tire

Passenger rear

Tire