E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Wheels and Tires Items > 18" Staggered Style 189s and/or 3x BS Runflats, Priced to sell

06-10-2013, 07:52 PM   #1
ellerbrock07
Rep
Drives: 2005 330i ZHP

18" Staggered Style 189s and/or 3x BS Runflats, Priced to sell

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None
Shipping Costs Included

Item Interest
I got a sidewall puncture in a rear tire last year that destroyed the runflat, and I decided to move to a set of 17s with a little more sidewall for the rough roads I have to take to work. The remaining three good tires and 4 clean Style 189 wheels are for sale, as a group or separately.

For Sale:

18x8s up front with 225/40 R18 Bridgestone Potenza Runflats with most of the tread remaining (see first penny pic)

18x8.5s in the rear with 1 good 255/35 R18 BS Potenza Runflat with most tread remaining (see second penny pic), 1 ruined rear tire (sidewall puncture)

I will sell these either as a set, which would require a new or used rear from another source or as individual good tires and a set of clean but clearly used, staggered style 189s.

Rims include generic non-OEM center caps and valve stems without TPMS.

Price:
Rims Only: $450 via paypal and shipped or $350 cash in person
Front Tires: $150 each via paypal and shipped or $120 cash in person
Rear Tire: $170 via paypal and shipped or $140 cash in person
(These tires are well over $300 a piece new)

Whole Set (will require 1 new or used rear from elsewhere): $800 via paypal and shipped or $700 cash in person

Wheels are located in South Lyon, MI just North of Ann Arbor for pick-up considerations.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0