F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > T or F...all e93's and ZSP
Extreme Powerhouse

10-23-2008, 08:47 AM   #1
sdiver68
Expert Road Racer
Rep
Drives: 07 335i e90, 09 335i e93

T or F...all e93's and ZSP

I currently have an e90 335i ZSP coming off lease.

An SA here is trying to rope me into an 08 e93 with a very good deal, saying that all e93's have the sport suspension. I say rope because I'm not real picky on many options, but ZSP is a must for me.

First question, I know all e92's have the sport suspension, I'm 95% sure the convertibles don't unless ZSP equipped...but wanted to come here for confirmation.

The real funny part is while swearing up and down they do, he's willing to "swap" a sport suspension on 'no-charge' on a below invoice deal. Since the majority of that cost would be labor, I might say I'll buy some coilovers and his labor to do the switch would be free.

Second Q, can the sport steering wheel + paddles be retrofitted to a non-ZSP?
Appreciate 0
      10-23-2008, 10:07 AM   #2
MontegoblueE92
Captain
Rep
Drives: It Like He Stole It

Don't know the answer to the steering wheel question, but all E93s come with a sport suspension from the factory. The sport package just gives you better seats, a thicker steering wheel, a higher governor, and different wheel options.
Appreciate 0