E90Post

Coby Wheel

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Electronics: Audio / Video / Phone / Alarm / Navigation / Radar > Bmw E90 Alpine Hifi System For Sale

06-05-2012, 04:52 PM   #1
nballa89
Rep
Drives: BMW 325i 2006

Bmw E90 Alpine Hifi System For Sale

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I have posted the ebay link so you can visit and see it there. I must say this is a great system and sounds amazing.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110893113026...ht_1429wt_1219

UP FOR SALE IS A GREAT CONDITION COMPLETE
BMW ALPINE HIFI SYSTEM

THIS SYSTEM WAS TAKEN STRAIGHT OUT OF AN E90 BMW AND IS COMPLETE WILL ALL THE COMPONENTS REQUIRED TO CREATE A FANTASTIC SYSTEM.

THIS SYSTEM INCLUDES A 10 SPEAKER SET UP, AMPLIFIER AND MP3 CD PROFESSIONAL BMW HEAD UNIT AS WELL!!!

I AM EVEN INCLUDING TWEETER HOUSING FOR THOSE BASE MODELS.

THIS PACKAGE RETAILS FOR OVER 2000 DOLLARS AT THE DEALER SHIP. THIS IS A GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO COMPLETELY UPGRADE YOUR STOCK STEREO SYSTEM IN YOUR BMW.

THIS SYSTEM WILL WORK FOR SURE IN ALL E90,91,92

And I am pretty sure that it will work with other BMW models, but additional research should be conducted before installing.

Here is a little more information the system. And BTW it sounds fantastic so highly recommend it to anyone thinking about upgrading their stock system.

6 channels
10 loudspeakers

2 treble loudspeakers, front 26 mm

2 mid-range loudspeakers, front 100 mm

2 bass loudspeakers, 217 mm

2 mid-range loudspeakers, rear, 100 mm

2 treble loudspeakers, rear 26 mm

Bandwidth: 40 Hz to 20.000 Hz Max. acoustic pressure: 104 dB Amplifier power:
2 x 40 W (2 Ω) Bass

4 x 25 W (2 Ω)

The analogue 6-channel HiFi amplifier can be operated with every radio or navigation system offered. The HiFi amplifier is located in the rear left of the luggage compartment behind the luggage compartment trim. The audio signals are transferred to the HiFi amplifier in analogue form. The HiFi amplifier amplifies the signals and sends them to the loudspeakers. In total, 10 loudspeakers can be controlled via 6 audio channels.

The treble loudspeakers and mid-range loudspeakers are connected in parallel. They are each supplied by the four amplifier output stages via a common wire. At the mid-range loudspeaker there is a diplexer (high pass) that decouples the signal for the treble loudspeaker. The diplexer takes the form of a capacitor. With a higher frequency the alternating current resistance (impedance) is lower and the capacitor is therefore more conductive. Thus, only higher frequency signals reach the tweeter loudspeakers. Low frequency signals, which could damage the treble loudspeakers, are suppressed.

DON'T WAIT OR HESITATE. THIS IS A GREAT OFFER FOR ANYONE. AND WITH A LITTLE MANIPULATION, IT COULD EVEN WORK IN OTHER SYSTEMS. There are two more tweeters that I left out of the picture but that I will include for a total of 10 loudspeakers.

GOOD LUCK AND HAPPY BIDDING

Appreciate 0