E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Suspension / Brakes / Chassis / Spacers > FS: BNIB H&R Sport Springs for E92 335i (P/N 50490-3)

Closed Thread

10-18-2014, 04:59 PM   #1
ironman1982
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i

FS: BNIB H&R Sport Springs for E92 335i (P/N 50490-3)

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 170.00

Item Interest
Summary: I have a BNIB set of H&R Sport Springs for an E92 335i. The manufacturer part number is 50490-3 and will provide approximately 1.3 inches of lowering in the front and 1.2 inches in the rear per H&R item specifications. These are a direct replacement for OEM springs. As far as my reason for selling, I purchased these shortly after I bought my car in 2009 but never installed them due to travel and job. I never had time to put them on so they sat in a box on a shelf in my garage for a few years. I have decided to sell them to a member here instead. They have never been installed and are in pristine condition.

Description: QTY 1 of BNIB H&R Sport Springs OEM P/N 50490-3. Please visit http://www.hrsprings.com/application...lts/4/121/2009 for more information on this item. Several DIY and review threads can be found in the technical section of this forum.

Price: The price of this set not including shipping (PLEASE SEE SHIPPING STATEMENT BELOW) is $170.00. This set retails from numerous retailers including a few forum sponsors anywhere from $218.98 to $313.65 and that is not including the shipment cost. I did find one retailer pricing them at $259.99 with free shipping. If anyone is interested, I will PM a list that I compiled with the prices and retailers for comparison. I will consider lower prices via PM but please don't PM me with ridiculous offers...PM pricing will be considered as not including shipping cost. I accept USPS money order or verified Paypal only. If using USPS money order or if Paypal places a hold on payment as they sometimes do much as with a personal check then I will hold items till money order is received or Paypal payment clears. I will promptly PM and email you (Paypal email address) the tracking information once shipped. If insurance is requested over and above what is default insurance as such with USPS, please let me know ahead of time and I will need to adjust the payment amount accordingly. If sending USPS money order, I strongly suggest sending to me via USPS priority mail envelope or something with a delivery confirmation number for your own sake. You can forward this info to me if desired but as I have learned from buying anything in the past, you want to have tracking info on both ends of the transaction to ensure nothing is dropped.

Shipping Note: As one might guess, this set in its OEM packaging is 21lb 9.6oz with dimensions of 29in L x 19in W x 9in H is quite expensive for anyone to ship unless you happen to a big box retailer with freight deals with FedEx or UPS or as a customer you luck up and get a free shipping sale or code. I live in Perry, GA (Zip Code 31069) so you can calculate the shipment to your residence if interested based on my location and the package information above. I will only sell and ship to lower 48 United States states buyer.

As an example of pricing I priced shipping from my zip to Seattle and found the following:
USPS Standard Post: $39.45
USPS Priority: $60.47
Fedex Home Delivery (Cheapest of FedEx services): $36.30
UPS Ground (Cheapest of UPS Services): $42.18

If you as the buyer, however decide to forego shipment within the OEM box and instead allow me to carefully package them within a USPS Large Flat Rate Shipping box (see photo below minus padding/packaging) then the shipping price drops to just $17.90. The choice will be yours as the buyer but the OEM box really does nothing for you anyways.

Disclaimer: Usage of these aftermarket springs is at your own risk. Please enlist a qualified auto mechanic to install. I am not responsible for any damage to your vehicle or property as a result of improper usage. Please do your research prior to purchase. Item for sale is sold as is with no warranty except that offered by the manufacturer. The sale is final once money is exchanged and the springs are in route to buyer.

Here are pictures of the For Sale Items:

Name:  _DSC2644_DxO.jpg
Views: 287
Size:  96.4 KB

Name:  _DSC2647_DxO.jpg
Views: 233
Size:  67.8 KB

Name:  _DSC2648_DxO.jpg
Views: 209
Size:  54.4 KB

Name:  _DSC2649_DxO.jpg
Views: 219
Size:  62.9 KB

Name:  _DSC2650_DxO.jpg
Views: 225
Size:  54.1 KB

Name:  _DSC2652_DxO.jpg
Views: 208
Size:  46.4 KB

Name:  _DSC2654_DxO.jpg
Views: 213
Size:  85.5 KB

Springs in the USPS Large Flat Rate Box...they are inside one another and fit great...
will add padding accordingly if this shipment method is preferred.
Name:  _DSC2847_DxO.jpg
Views: 212
Size:  117.9 KB

Please PM me if interested. I will update the thread once a sale is pending and close the thread once the sale is finalized and items are shipped.

Last edited by ironman1982; 10-18-2014 at 04:59 PM.. Reason: Price info didn't show up in side banner
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2014, 09:12 AM   #2
JTswole83
Private
Rep

PM'd. Cash in hand.
Appreciate 0
      10-19-2014, 11:35 AM   #3
ironman1982
Private
United_States
Rep

Payment received and shipping information confirmed....sale thread is closed...thanks JTswole83
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread