F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Jersey Nation ~ALL SPORT JERSEYS FOR SALE~
GetBMWParts

11-18-2010, 03:24 PM   #1
STICKY335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Coupe

Jersey Nation ~ALL SPORT JERSEYS FOR SALE~

Whatsup guys, my friends and I have started a new mini-business at home for all the sports fans out their and we've stocked in on a lot of jerseys! Our website is still being prepared for launch and will be launched probably at the beginning of the year! Our inventory is very big for our start up and we have the following sports jerseys: NFL , NBA , MLB , NHL , and Soccer. Our stock list includes almost every "superstar" you can think of!!!!

If you are interested in any jersey please don't hesitate to ask, our prices are great and I can guarantee you will not be disappointed... Just include the players name and team you want the jersey in and I will provide you a picture with the jersey sitting on a model!

Since our inventory is big I don't want to link all the pictures of the jerseys on models here so I will disclose them to you via-personal message.

Since we are starting up we are letting jerseys go out for CHEAP!!!! We carry authentic and swingman jerseys too!

Here is a link if you would like to browse threw all the jerseys! Some jerseys did not upload so please ask if the one you want is not their!

Every jersey comes with its original tags!!!

http://picasaweb.google.com/dttrade1

Last edited by STICKY335; 11-18-2010 at 06:06 PM..
Appreciate 0
      11-18-2010, 04:00 PM   #2
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Nicks isn't Number 1....
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 01:36 AM   #3
STICKY335
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335i Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYCGarbagePrince View Post
Nicks isn't Number 1....
Im confused what jersey are you referring to?
Appreciate 0
      11-19-2010, 07:04 AM   #4
NYCGarbagePrince
Major
Rep
Drives: X6 50i

Quote:
Originally Posted by STICKY335 View Post
Im confused what jersey are you referring to?
Hakeem Nicks on the New York Giants. You have a picture of a Jersey with the number 1. Maybe in China he is #1. But in the NFL he is #88. And btw, this is not the place to sell your shit. This is the place to talk about sports. There is a marketplace section where you are more than welcome to sell your bootleg jerseys.
Appreciate 0