E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > ConnectedDrive / I-Drive / Navigation Related Discussion > I-Drive knob "enter" sometimes does't work

12-27-2011, 05:40 AM   #1
greg019
Registered
Rep
Drives: E91

Unhappy I-Drive knob "enter" sometimes does't work

Hi All,

I'm a new here,so sorry if I ask a dumb question. (I already searched for answers,but I just couldn't find any)

I have a E91 (2007) with business I-Drive. (with one menu button)
I brought my car 2month ago for an internal cleaning, (seat, windows...etc..)
After that I realised that I cannot do "enter/select" with my I-Drive knob.
When I was angry and hit that hard, than it worked for a trip, but later not.
So nowadays If I want to use this, than I have to hit the knob few times and than it works for a while, but it's not a normal usage...I want to solve this problem somehow. Any Idea?

Other thing: When I had to replace my rear brake pads I brought the car into a Service. (not a BMW)
They changed the pads,but They told Me that it seems that the sensor is damaged. And after I made a reset on the service menu, it still said that I have to replace the pads, but the fronts as well. (No one even touched the front pads)
So I bought a new sensor and replaced the old one. I made a reset again, but the situation is still the same. Any idea for this as well?

Thank You in advance.
Appreciate 0