F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Go heat!!!
Studio RSR

06-13-2011, 03:15 AM   #617
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post
congrats to the mavs, clearly outplayed (once again) the heat.

i'll go into hibernation mode till next season

BTW: andreanj8---i want my ass ice pack.....NOW.....

Dear Johnsprm69,

It will be in the mail by C.O.B. today.

Regards,

Marc
Al Asad, Iraq
RCI
Satellite Engineer II

p.s. Should I wash it first?
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 07:02 AM   #618
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep
Drives: as many as possible

06-13-2011, 07:07 AM   #619
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

great series, games were very entertaining but ya all that cocky bs comes back to haunt the heat and their "fans"

and if anything many lulz pics

06-13-2011, 07:11 AM   #620
secretsquirrel
Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
I love your username. I went through youtube and watched videos of that show for the last hour lol thanks for the nostalgia
Thats what I'm here for. LOL.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 07:24 AM   #621
secretsquirrel
Colonel
Rep
Drives: f80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer335i View Post
man, rachel nichols just reported that lebron's jersey's size label (S,M,L) actually says "King Size"!!i knew he was egostistical, but wow this is just over the top..i lost all of what little respect i had for that guy as a player...unfreakinbelievable...
I'm a die hard mavs fan, however:

I think too many are people are on Lebron. I don't have a problem with anyone putting something in their jersey or getting a tattoo saying (superman or diesel) or any other seemingly cocky thing. Its even a smaller thing when its something under a jersey and not out in the open. I've played a lot of sports in my life and understand the fact that the cockiness is a personality "flaw" that usually comes with the territory. But without that "flaw" they probably wouldn't have the personality to want to be the top 1 or two in the world.

One thing I can say about Lebron is that he has always been a seemingly good guy. He's never been in trouble and has always been likeable IMO. I think his agent and the Heat organization let him down and turned him into a a "villian". You can bet that his agent convinced him to do "the decision". Also, it was the Heat organization who decided to throw the celebration party at the beginning of the season.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 07:29 AM   #622
coco savage
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: BMW made them

Quote:
Originally Posted by secretsquirrel View Post

I think too many are people are on Lebron. I don't have a problem with anyone putting something in their jersey or getting a tattoo saying (superman or diesel) or any other seemingly cocky thing. Its even a smaller thing when its something under a jersey and not out in the open. I've played a lot of sports in my life and understand the fact that the cockiness is a personality "flaw" that usually comes with the territory. But without that "flaw" they probably wouldn't have the personality to want to be the top 1 or two in the world.

One thing I can say about Lebron is that he has always been a seemingly good guy. He's never been in trouble and has always been likeable IMO. I think his agent and the Heat organization let him down and turned him into a a "villian". You can bet that his agent convinced him to do "the decision". Also, it was the Heat organization who decided to throw the celebration party at the beginning of the season.
I understand what you are saying, but i honestly think its more on lebron than anyone else. He put the spot light on himself. I dont feel like he was this puppet that the Heat and his agent toyed with and molded into what they wanted.

I feel his true character shows through on all his reactions. I mean to say that about the people hating on him? He should be bigger than that. You hear wade make those comments? You hear jordan make those comments?

His cocky-ness has put him in the situation to be hated, and when he loses/shrinks/chokes/doesnt produce...it comes back on him that much harder.
      06-13-2011, 08:08 AM   #623
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Partying in South Beach last night.
Attached Images

06-13-2011, 08:31 AM   #624
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Fucking awesome.

I hope LeBron gets herpes in his eyes from some infected tranny spooge and then gets hit by a bus.

What a douchebag.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 09:40 AM   #625
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Well lets just hope it does not take LBJ and DW as long as it took Dirk to get a championship at Dallas. There is always next year and i'm pretty sure, they will be strong then too.. Great job dallas, I think they deserved the win.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 10:14 AM   #626
Bimmer335i
Major
Rep
Drives: 07 Sparkling Graphite 335i Sed

Quote:

Frankly, i couldn't careless about his personal life, but he puts himself out there in the spotlight, he craves it, and he wants it on him. So as a casual observer, I'm just expressing my opinion..at the end of the day, he couldn't careless about me and millions other regular folks, who still are going to have our "personal problems,", while he's living his rich and famous lifestyle..it's all good..everyone of us has our own life path and destiny.

Nobody's perfect, we all have flaws and our insecurities, but this guy who claims to be everything, but God himeself. In terms of sports, and basketball specifically, he hasn't done/won anything of substance yet he acts like he does..personally, humility and being humble takes you far, very far.

But enough of him, grats to Mavs..anytime anyone could sweep a 2x defending champs are more than deserved to win a championship. Next year will be another hotly contested and exciting NBA season, if we're going to have one...looking forward to it.

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming...more re-runs for the summer...sigh.....
      06-13-2011, 10:29 AM   #627
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: 991TTs

congrats mavs fans, dallas definitely deserved it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
Fucking awesome.

I hope LeBron gets herpes in his eyes from some infected tranny spooge and then gets hit by a bus.

What a douchebag.
hey his mom got it from delonte so it could really happen!

Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 11:02 AM   #628
gonzo
Lieutenant General
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
Well lets just hope it does not take LBJ and DW as long as it took Dirk to get a championship at Dallas. There is always next year and i'm pretty sure, they will be strong then too.. Great job dallas, I think they deserved the win.
Wade has one w/o King Stick up My Ass' help.
Time for all us measly peasants to celebrate Mr Lebron. Jack ass.
      06-13-2011, 11:29 AM   #629
ragingclue
One cam is enough
Rep
Drives: VF

Quote:
Originally Posted by gonzo View Post
Wade has one w/o King Stick up My Ass' help.
Time for all us measly peasants to celebrate Mr Lebron. Jack ass.
I had more respect for the way Wade carried himself before LeBron arrived. I think the King's arrogance is contagious.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 12:22 PM   #630
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

http://www.pegasusnews.com/news/2011...ting-heat-nba/

Last edited by bolinp78; 06-13-2011 at 12:30 PM..
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 01:09 PM   #631
mylydiamy
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e93 convertible

Quote:
Originally Posted by ragingclue View Post
I had more respect for the way Wade carried himself before LeBron arrived. I think the King's arrogance is contagious.
I couldn't aggree more. I always thougth Wade was a class player. But this recent "cough moking" was totally classless, childisg amd immature. I hope this stas an isolated incident
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 01:40 PM   #632
E90SoFlo
Banned
Rep
Drives: E90 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by mylydiamy View Post
I couldn't aggree more. I always thougth Wade was a class player. But this recent "cough moking" was totally classless, childisg amd immature. I hope this stas an isolated incident
OH FFS.. Seriously. How big of a deal can you make out of 2 guys coughing into there shirts. Really.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 01:51 PM   #633
michael1284
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M3 Comp

Quote:

I think he gets the short end of the stick a lot, but he also puts it on himself. I know what you mean about the cockiness, as my gf always tells me "be humble" and I always try to try to explain to her it's being confident (never works). But I think the thing that bothers me is that he has "CHOSEN 1" tattoo'd on his back and he really believes that. To me that's taking yourself to another level, almost like saying you were chosen by God himself. As someone who is somewhat religious, I think that's crossing the line from confidence/cockiness to just straight up putting yourself on God's level...
      06-13-2011, 02:32 PM   #634
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
Originally Posted by E90SoFlo View Post
OH FFS.. Seriously. How big of a deal can you make out of 2 guys coughing into there shirts. Really.
How about all of the hype that they in part brought upon themselves before the season even started?

Or the fact that two of the best players in the league, who are supposed understand what they represent to their team and the NBA, mocked another player DURING A FINALS SERIES when they knew that they were on camera? Talk about idiotic.

Or the fact that they ended up losing the series?

Or the fact that they are generally regarded as prima donnas in the first place?

Any of those ring a bell? Isn't it painfully obvious? Oh that's right, not to a blind fanboi.
      06-13-2011, 02:34 PM   #635
teamben158
ಠ_ಠ
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW 335i

06-13-2011, 02:37 PM   #636
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by bolinp78 View Post
How about all of the hype that they in part brought upon themselves before the season even started?

Or the fact that two of the best players in the league, who are supposed understand what they represent to their team and the NBA, mocked another player DURING A FINALS SERIES when they knew that they were on camera? Talk about idiotic.

Or the fact that they ended up losing the series?

Or the fact that they are generally regarded as prima donnas in the first place?

Any of those ring a bell? Isn't it painfully obvious? Oh that's right, not to a blind fanboi.
+1

He would understand the gravity of it had Kobe mocked Dirk.
Appreciate 0
      06-13-2011, 02:58 PM   #637
akack79
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: '18 F80 M3 ZCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamben158 View Post
^^ Rofl. James is a very very good player but we need to stop comparing LBJ to MJ. LBJ will never be MJ (he ruined his legacy by "the decision"), closest thing to MJ is Kobe.
      06-13-2011, 03:51 PM   #638
Tee212
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: yes

Garage List
2010 335  [8.00]
ehh while we're at it ....why not "Hey Lebron hows my Dirk taste" lol
Attached Images

Appreciate 0