E90Post

The Tire Rack

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > *WANTED* I am looking for a 2007-2008 BMW 335i Sedan *WANTED*

Closed Thread

06-06-2014, 03:30 AM   #1
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

*WANTED* I am looking for a 2007-2008 BMW 335i Sedan *WANTED*

This is the same post as before but I realized I posted my first post under for sale vs. willing to buy on accident.

If you have a 2007 or 2008 BMW 335i sedan automatic w/sports package and paddle shifters and want to sell it, let me know. I'm only looking for 2007 or 2008 because I don't have a big budget. Feel free to try to sell me 2009 and up but I will "lowball" you. The perfect car I'm looking for would be a 2007 BMW 335i sedan auto w/ paddle shifters black on black. Black paint, black interior, and black rims. But I will consider all. The only colors I'm interested in is black, white, or silver. No blue, tan, or anything else. Must have less than 120,000 miles. Preferably 100,000 and under. Must have sports package with paddle shifters. Please don't try to sell me your "baby" meaning you have invested thousands into it with performance upgrades and such because I am not paying outrageous prices. I plan to upgrade everything myself. Let me know. Text/call me at Nine 1 2 - 6 0 four - 3 2 8 eight or p.m.

EDIT: Doesn't absolutely need paddle shifters because they are available aftermarket. Must have manual option though on shifter stick. Prefer paddle shifters though.

EDIT: No more offers. Read update below

BTW My max spending limit is $12,000. Doesn't mean I will offer you $12,000. I will spend that much if the car is perfect in my opinion. Perfect color, mileage, etc. Many factors

Last edited by tlerwane; 06-06-2014 at 10:04 PM.. Reason: Added
Appreciate 0
      06-06-2014, 09:53 PM   #2
tlerwane
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2001 BMW 325i

No more offers

Thanks for all the offers guys. No more though. I just bought a 2007 335i for $10,000 locally and yes, it passed the comprehensive inspection with flying colors. Only thing negative mentioned was that the oil was changed over 6,000 miles ago and was a little thick. And even with that being said, I've seen some BMW owners go 8,000 miles with same oil and have no problems. I will post pictures later. White exterior w/ tan interior. 125,000 miles but girly-girl driven since 48,000 miles. I'm pretty confident she didn't know the true power of these cars. No paddle-shifters like I wanted but those are easy to add later on. This way I can get the better M3 style paddle-shifters that shift down on left side and shift up on right side versus the regular 335i paddle-shifters where each side can shift either up or down which I was not fond of anyways. Trick is to search local adds and meet with them and/or talk over phone with them to find out more. My specific situation was a spoiled college girl wanted a new car and the "older" dad agreed and didn't know much about cars in general (specifically BMW's and turbos) and he agreed on my offer of $10,000 to sell her current car to go towards getting her a newer car. He even left paperwork in glove box that showed how much he paid in 2010 and it was from a reputable high-end dealer. He paid $24,900 with fees and everything included. So again, those looking for 335i's but aren't willing to spend $15,000-$20,000 on offers from these forums, go local and be patient. You will eventually find one.
Appreciate 0
Closed Thread