E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > BMW E90/E92/E93 3-series General Forums > General E90 Sedan / E91 Wagon / E92 Coupe / E93 Cabrio > Newbie Hello and quick question about towbar.

02-08-2010, 08:55 AM   #1
fw500
Registered
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: Westfield Tow'er

Newbie Hello and quick question about towbar.

Hello BMW people.

I've just taken delivery of my first BMW. It's a 320d M Sport Business Edition in LeMans Blue. First impressions are great and I'm very pleased with my choice although if the wife hadn't veto'd the colour I'd have had it in white.

I bought it really as a tow car for my little trackday kitcar and so went for the BMW towbar option. At first I thought they'd forgotten to install it and then worked out that it's neatly tucked up behind the bumper which is a nice surprise.

I'll obviously get around to reading the manual etc tonight but if anyone could just tell me how the towbar is lowered into place and returned it will save me having to work it out for myself.

Thanks
Neil