F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Truly great high-performance cars cannot be built in the laboratory.
GetBMWParts

05-31-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
///Matthew
Major
Rep
Drives: 2013 M3, 1999 M3

Truly great high-performance cars cannot be built in the laboratory.

Ever since hurricane Sandy devastated my collection of rare BMW memorabilia I have been trying to slowly restore it. This time I intend to scan in what I can and post it here for other enthusiasts to enjoy. Looking back, my vintage BMW Motorsport brochures didn't do much good sitting in boxes in my garage. I hope the entries in this series can help to preserve some of BMW's history and expose fellow enthusiasts to some of BMW's past that they may have not seen otherwise.

I came across this booklet while browsing eBay, and was immediately taken by the cover's text and artwork. At first I thought it was an old single page advertisement, but upon closer inspection realized that it was actually a beautifully put together BMW Motorsport booklet. The cover alone is frame worthy, the text, graphics, and photography inside were equally well presented.

It's truly a shame that car manufactures no longer seem to pour so much enthusiasm, passion, and quality into their marketing materials.

Please note that all of the booklet's pages were scanned in at the highest resolution that I had at my disposal. I didn't want to post the full sized scans here (they are huge). If you view them on my site each one can be clicked on which will bring you to a larger version with fully readable text.

http://mfatuation.blogspot.com/2014/...ance-cars.html

2013 Santorini Blue M3
1999 Estoril Blue M3
mfatuation.com
Appreciate 0