BMW M3 Forum (E90 E92)

BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   M3Post - BMW M3 Forum > M3 Marketplace > Private Sellers - For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for sale/wanted/trade

07-04-2012, 08:56 AM   #23
bmwm32010sale
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

Garage List
2010 BMW m3  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by fongpi View Post
you are very thorough and make a very convincing sale, what do you do for a living?
Thanks for good words from fellow member. I didn't expect this question, but since you asked:

IT system management: hands on, project management or group management. In IT, "the devil is in the details", so to speak, so when troubleshooting, you always research first, then line up your facts, and you have to be thorough. And since the amount of your work and quality of your job is usually "invisible" to the rest of non-IT crowd, it also requires some sales skill, to sell your service, product or project. It is always a matter of perception.

As common wisdom says, "the beauty is in the eye of the beholder"...
Appreciate 0
      07-04-2012, 08:59 AM   #24
quads
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: bac mono

I would have bought it from you if it wasn't built back up... I'm looking to build a race car, stripped down to chasis, caged, painted and pieced back together with only the bare necessities.
Appreciate 0
      07-07-2012, 01:13 AM   #25
bmwm32010sale
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW M3

Garage List
2010 BMW m3  [0.00]
SOLD, SOLD, SOLD!

FYI, I took the car with the client for the inspection last Tuesday (to local http://www.bimrs.org/ recommended facility) and it passed the inspection with flying colors. To quote the mechanic:
"Whoever did the repairs, did superb job. I didn't see such a good job in a long time. I could tell it had some left-front side hit before but it is barely noticeable and only a good mechanic would know".
Now sure how. But he gave the client "buy" recommendation, and so it sold to new owner.

Thanks to all for you for your interest and good luck with your search
Appreciate 0