E90Post

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90 / E92 / E93 3-series Technical Forums > Cosmetic and Lighting Modifications (exterior/interior) > Headlight alignment question

02-24-2011, 02:18 AM   #1
AllydNYC
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 91' E30 318is

Garage List
1991 BMW 318is  [0.00]
Headlight alignment question

Yes I did before I made this thread.

I bought LCI halogen lights for my car last year, but over the last few months the passenger side low beam light keeps dropping (the bulb (don't know the term) faces towards the ground). I've aligned the light multiple times and it does move up, only for it to fall back down over the next couple days. My guess is I have to crack open the headlight which is something I don't really want to do, but if had to would it even be easy to fix?

Thoughts?

Last edited by AllydNYC; 02-24-2011 at 03:22 AM..
Appreciate 0
      02-24-2011, 10:29 AM   #2
Dark_Knight_335
Came to the N55 Darkside
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 335 E93 M-Sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by AllydNYC View Post
Yes I did before I made this thread.

I bought LCI halogen lights for my car last year, but over the last few months the passenger side low beam light keeps dropping (the bulb (don't know the term) faces towards the ground). I've aligned the light multiple times and it does move up, only for it to fall back down over the next couple days. My guess is I have to crack open the headlight which is something I don't really want to do, but if had to would it even be easy to fix?

Thoughts?
Sounds like a headlight clip. I know they sell repair kits since they break so damn easy
Appreciate 0