F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > question about testosterone booster...
Studio RSR

12-07-2012, 01:57 PM   #23
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep
Drives: F10 535i M-sport

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetrius Joel View Post
how does it seem that i want to build John Cena muscles in three weeks...from asking a question about test booster? really? dont need protein? is this guy kidding me? please just stop.
I agree, you need 1-1.5 grams of protein for each lb you weigh. Granted if you are a lightweight, doing 150g of protein isn't much. But I weigh 210, so I need to comsume 315g of protein a day. Thats is a hell of alot of healthy food to get there. So I supplement with a protein shake or 2 on the side.

People have different goals and it take different routes to get there. Apparently Burakkose's goal isn't to build size, but probably look fit like he uses P90x So if that is the case, by all means you can get enough protein to supplement that body easily through food alone.
Appreciate 0
      12-07-2012, 02:00 PM   #24
dsad1
Colonel
Rep
Drives: car

Quote:
Originally Posted by RambleJ View Post
I agree, you need 1-1.5 grams of protein for each lb you weigh. Granted if you are a lightweight, doing 150g of protein isn't much. But I weigh 210, so I need to comsume 315g of protein a day. Thats is a hell of alot of healthy food to get there. So I supplement with a protein shake or 2 on the side.

People have different goals and it take different routes to get there. Apparently Burakkose's goal isn't to build size, but probably look fit like he uses P90x So if that is the case, by all means you can get enough protein to supplement that body easily through food alone.
315g for your body weight is overkill. A gram of protein per pound of body weight is more than enough.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 07:41 AM   #25
burakkose
Second Lieutenant
Turkey
Rep
Drives: i8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demetrius Joel View Post
how does it seem that i want to build John Cena muscles in three weeks...from asking a question about test booster? really? dont need protein? is this guy kidding me? please just stop.
food like tuna fish carry vastly amount of protein in themselves. what i meant was the shakers nutrition stuff...
or go fuck yourself i couldn't care less.
      12-09-2012, 08:35 AM   #26
Demetrius Joel
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2014 BSM/CR M235i

Garage List
2014 BMW M235i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by burakkose View Post
food like tuna fish carry vastly amount of protein in themselves. what i meant was the shakers nutrition stuff...
ouch, very ouch! someones a lil sensitive i see. take it easy brosef. i do what i do, leave it at that.
Appreciate 0
      12-09-2012, 09:11 AM   #27
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by burakkose View Post
Tuna is good, but still only 15-20grams of protein per can. There's still a lot more to go to get the amount needed.
Getting close to 100 grams of protein may be good if you want a body like a soccer player. Some of us want more mass and for that there is nothing wrong with supplementing extra protein with shakes.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2012, 07:50 PM   #28
MNBart
Private
United_States
Rep
Drives: '22 X5MC; '97 M3

used to take tbomb. tasted like shit and sweat didn't smell good (as opposed to sweat that smells good but you get my point)
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2012, 07:57 PM   #29
RaddM4
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 F82 & 991 GT3

Keester it. It ill be in your system in no time.
Appreciate 0
      12-12-2012, 08:06 PM   #30
URBAN LEGEND
Rocky
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 M5, 18 ZL1 1LE, 18 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyfrc View Post
Go to anti-aging doc and ge the real stuff. Anything else is waste of time, money, and health gamble.
I like the way you think. Get on the real deal or stay at home. Anything is a waste.
      12-12-2012, 08:35 PM   #31
RWD4Life
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 (MG 6MT)

I would never understand why people put all this crap in their bodies and then end up surprised when they get cancer or some other disease...
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 08:12 AM   #32
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWD4Life View Post
I would never understand why people put all this crap in their bodies and then end up surprised when they get cancer or some other disease...
Wow, thank you for this post. It was an eye opener, especially with all the data backing up this claim. Im going to stop polluting my body immediately.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 01:19 PM   #33
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RWD4Life View Post
Seriously though, If you have any family history at all of testicular or prostate cancer, i would highly recommend staying very far away from anything that will alter your natural test levels. It will greatly increase your risk. Remember, cancer cells will also grow faster with the added testosterone, just like every other cell that can be affected in your body by testosterone.

In the case that someone does get a cancer in those areas, they cant have any testosterone help after, meaning that with age they have to get by with very low levels with no help sometimes; for fear of re-occurrence. Just food for thought guys.

If you dont have any family history, it might not be that big of a deal and probably wouldn't be anything to worry too much about. If you did, run the other way quick.
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 02:44 PM   #34
kennyfrc
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 Z4MC

Quote:
Originally Posted by txz4 View Post
Seriously though, If you have any family history at all of testicular or prostate cancer, i would highly recommend staying very far away from anything that will alter your natural test levels. It will greatly increase your risk. Remember, cancer cells will also grow faster with the added testosterone, just like every other cell that can be affected in your body by testosterone.

In the case that someone does get a cancer in those areas, they cant have any testosterone help after, meaning that with age they have to get by with very low levels with no help sometimes; for fear of re-occurrence. Just food for thought guys.

If you dont have any family history, it might not be that big of a deal and probably wouldn't be anything to worry too much about. If you did, run the other way quick.
Life with low T isn't much of a life. I've seen studies showing that elevated estrogen can cause increases in PSA and BPH. Estrogen increases with stomach fat which, is near IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of with low T.

Low T= Fat gut, limp d**k, ED, tired sorry ass life.

I'll keep my HRT even if I live 10 years less!

Mods: OEM Euro Headers, RPI Scoop

Daily: 2010 Tacoma Double Cab
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 04:18 PM   #35
Turboboi562
Register
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92

It's funny you say that, last year i had cancer. six chemo, one month of radiation treatment. prior to cancer in late 07 i did one month of testosterone steroid. Won't ever do it again. Don't know if it was the steroids or not. Most of the pills on the market is okay to use temporary for a month of so. Pills, all that power stuff is even worst and bad for your liver. Anyone use that stuff make sure you drink enough water to flush it our your systems!
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 07:06 PM   #36
txz4
Major
Rep
Drives: 2006 M coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyfrc View Post
Life with low T isn't much of a life. I've seen studies showing that elevated estrogen can cause increases in PSA and BPH. Estrogen increases with stomach fat which, is near IMPOSSIBLE to get rid of with low T.

Low T= Fat gut, limp d**k, ED, tired sorry ass life.

I'll keep my HRT even if I live 10 years less!
During my shadowing ive seen a few patients with low T that they dont want treatment because of past cancer and the worries of re-occurrence.They seem to be pretty happy, but then again who knows.

As said before, If you dont have any of the markers you may not have anything to worry about.

Last edited by txz4; 12-13-2012 at 09:58 PM..
Appreciate 0
      12-13-2012, 07:51 PM   #37
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 E92

I used pro-hormones from the time i was 18 until 25, result, now my body doesnt make testosterone so i have to have a prescription. Moral of the story, once you start......might wanna be in for the long haul
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 09:29 AM   #38
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ussoldierforhire View Post
I used pro-hormones from the time i was 18 until 25, result, now my body doesnt make testosterone so i have to have a prescription. Moral of the story, once you start......might wanna be in for the long haul
Orrrr.... People may want to learn about what they are doing before they start doing it. If you would have done pro-hormones for a proper cycle and used PCT for the correct amount of time and allowed your body to recoup before hopping back on again your body may have recovered.
But if people take stuff to the extreme and think their body can bounce back by itself, they will probably end up on TRT like you as well.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:07 AM   #39
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
Orrrr.... People may want to learn about what they are doing before they start doing it. If you would have done pro-hormones for a proper cycle and used PCT for the correct amount of time and allowed your body to recoup before hopping back on again your body may have recovered.
But if people take stuff to the extreme and think their body can bounce back by itself, they will probably end up on TRT like you as well.
You cant guarantee that doing "correct" cycles will bounce you back to normal. Everyone's body is different.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:11 AM   #40
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
You cant guarantee that doing "correct" cycles will bounce you back to normal. Everyone's body is different.
You have a 95% better chance getting back to normal if you do follow a proper cycle length along with a proper PCT and a period of time natural. Ok, let me ask you this. Did you use proper PCT's and use the time on equals time off before starting another cycle? And how long were your cycles?
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 10:25 AM   #41
ussoldierforhire
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep

Quote:
You have a 95% better chance getting back to normal if you do follow a proper cycle length along with a proper PCT and a period of time natural. Ok, let me ask you this. Did you use proper PCT's and use the time on equals time off before starting another cycle? And how long were your cycles?
Anywhere in my post did I say that I used proper cycles? No. If you're going to cite percentages and "facts" why don't you post your research data verify your claims, otherwise you're just spreading hearsay and YOUR opinion.

If the OP wants to use test boosters, that's his call. I just stated my personal experience with them. If he wants to listen you that all will be ok if he uses proper PCT, then let him think that. You mess with your body and nature, you cannot guarantee the outcome.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 12:29 PM   #42
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Anywhere in my post did I say that I used proper cycles? No. If you're going to cite percentages and "facts" why don't you post your research data verify your claims, otherwise you're just spreading hearsay and YOUR opinion.

If the OP wants to use test boosters, that's his call. I just stated my personal experience with them. If he wants to listen you that all will be ok if he uses proper PCT, then let him think that. You mess with your body and nature, you cannot guarantee the outcome.
My point exactly, you did not post that you used a proper cycle or not. Therefore leaving the uninformed to draw a conclusion that even if using properly can leave your hormones out of whack for life. My point is that if you use pro-hormones/AAS do research first so you don't end up like you and on TRT for life. Properly done cycles will have a less adverse effect on your natural test levels.
Appreciate 0
      12-14-2012, 05:11 PM   #43
san~man
Tired
Rep
Drives: BMW-less

Quote:

Had you stated in your original post that you did not use a proper cycle at the age you used them, then there wouldn't be as much of an argument as there is now.
      12-21-2012, 08:11 AM   #44
RambleJ
Colonel
No_Country
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by san~man View Post
Had you stated in your original post that you did not use a proper cycle at the age you used them, then there wouldn't be as much of an argument as there is now.

Now back to our sust cycles.
Appreciate 0