F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Come to BRRacing
proTUNING Freaks

09-10-2008, 04:53 PM   #1
Ghost170
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: VIP Sport 335!

Garage List
Come to BRRacing

I would like to let everyone know, who ever lives in Northern California, that we have a great BMW service / performance shop! Its called BRRacing, I have met personally with the owners, Bruce and Robb. They are very knowledgable, and have extensive knowledge in BMW and racing as well. They helped out my friend and I with parts and service. They were able to give us great competitive prices, and respond to questions pretty quickly. Anything you need to know, they got! They are a one-stop shop, meaning they can handle all BMW needs you may have.

Check out their website at: www.brrperformance.com or you can call them at 408-356-1515. You got questions, ask for Bruce, Robb or Walter. They are very friendly, helpfull, and easy to talk to. So anyone who lives in the Southbay, check them out! I had a good experience and am glad to have a BMW performance shop close to where I live!

-Andy
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 05:02 PM   #2
evoi19
Lieutenant General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2022 G80C

nice plug...are they open everyday now?
Appreciate 0
      09-10-2008, 05:04 PM   #3
Ghost170
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: VIP Sport 335!

Garage List
Yes they are. Sometimes they can meet you when the shop is closed. Walter helped me with my car on labor day when most places where closed! Thats customer service!!!

When you stop by, tell them Andy referred you, Thanks!

BTW they work on referral system, you refer someone, and the shop hooks you up!!!

So far I'm liking this place. I've been trying to find a BMW performance shop in southbay for a while and one that doesn't rape you in prices! ONE-Stop shop! If you need fender rolling, Walter does a GREAT job.
Appreciate 0