F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Today's Posts
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > General BMW News and Cars Discussion > Noob needs help with keyfob/doors unlocking!
GetBMWParts

08-31-2009, 07:23 PM   #1
kingvega
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2006 330i

Noob needs help with keyfob/doors unlocking!

Picked up a CPO 2006 330i on Friday
Everything was fine

Sunday the keyfob stopped unlocking the doors. It starts the car just fine, locks the doors just fine, it even opens all the windows and moonroof if I hold down the button that theoretically unlocks the doors.

I can open the driver door with the actual metal key but I cannot open any other doors either from the inside or the outside. Passenger door simply refuses to unlock so my passenger cant get in or out their door.

I realize I may need to take it in to service but wanted to see if all the real experts have heard of this or have any ideas. Did I do something in the central lock setting that would do this? i cant imagine there is a setting that would result in "trap all passengers"
Appreciate 0
      09-07-2009, 10:19 AM   #2
rrosen
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335i, sparkling graphite

Doubt there's anything you could have done. Sounds like a trip to the dealer is in order.