F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > The Sports Lounge > Go heat!!!
Extreme Powerhouse

05-27-2011, 06:25 PM   #243
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Of course you do...he's singing your song
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 06:53 PM   #244
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep
Drives: AW e92

Quote:
Of course you do...he's singing your song
dear lord, here is another victim that wants some of that heat!!!

for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 06:58 PM   #245
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by E92murdered View Post
lets wait and see what happens! if heat wins i wonder if wade/lebron will be butt hurt on who gets the mvp.
I'm pretty sure Lebron will get it. He has been consistent all post-season.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 07:04 PM   #246
ghosthi32
Banned
Rep
Drives: Water camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnsprm69 View Post

for real guys, fans or not, do you all really think the that the mavs can beat the heat??? if you all do, then i feel sorry for how in denial all you guys are. everyone HAS to face it like it or not, the 2010-2011 champions are going to be the heat.

the poor mavs will go down just like the everyone else has, and sadly but surely poor dirk will go down as the little engine that could.
inb4blakeownsyou
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 07:30 PM   #247
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:

yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:11 PM   #248
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
heat fans sure are cocky. i remember when arrogance led the mavs to an untimely exit. just sayin'
lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by BTM View Post
Fans can be cocky all they want doesn't dictate how the team plays...
thank you!
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06BMW325i View Post
Bosh, Wade, LBJ some of the greatest players in the nba. Its just toooo easy

Bulls played well last night, but when you have 2 players of equal talent as Derrick Rose, much bigger and stronger, its not an even matchup.
Now if bulls had Superman...
That would be something, but they don't have equal talent, LeBron and Wade are superior to Rose. Ask Pippen how he feels about James.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:15 PM   #249
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Cane View Post
That would be something, but they don't have equal talent, LeBron and Wade are superior to Rose. Ask Pippen how he feels about James.
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #250
'Cane
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2022 Aventurin/SS G82 xDrive

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
Sorry, DWade was Finals MVP in his third year. Rose will be good, maybe even great, but he's not on LeBron's and Wade's level.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 08:40 PM   #251
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: A///MERICAN!!!

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by adrean8j View Post
They both also have over a decade more NBA experience COMBINED than D. Rose....
which they used to dispatch the Bulls in 5 games, winning 4 straight. Winning 4 straight in the Eastern finals is no fluke...

Quote:
so by that measure is D. Rose talents superior to what Wade and Lebrons were in their 2ND YEAR?
Rose isn't playing Wade or James in their second year - so I'm not sure the relevance of this. Rose is an amazing player, but as evidenced in the 4th quarter, no matter how you slice it, 6'2" is going to get dominated without another reliable offensive presence to keep defenses a little more honest - that was supposed to be Boozer, and he's been a disappointment, let's just hope it is in fact lingering injuries and he'll bounce back. Don't get me wrong, Rose is an electric player to watch, and the things he's capable of are amazing. In the end - he's not Lebron James.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 10:20 PM   #252
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
yes, the mavs can beat the heat. we've already done it twice this year. sure, it wasn't post season, but you guys aren't untouchable, you know? you sure seem to think this is going to be an easy cleanup. this little pompous arrogance hurts a lot worse when you lose. you guys are saying our D is slow and weak, but our 'slow and weak' D has got us here in the western conference against much more quality opponents. do i think that the heat would be in the finals if in the western conference? not for a second. we shall see, sir. you sound exactly like me in 06 and your comments are going to feel sooo good if the mavs win.
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
Appreciate 0
      05-27-2011, 10:22 PM   #253
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
aawww blaky blake, i'll tell you just like i did adrean8j when he showed up here professing about the bulls this and the bulls that, hear this and memorize it: in two weeks time the heat will dispatch of your mavs and i'll be right here to tell you i "i told you so" if you don't believe me ask adrean8j if i told him the same or not, or just go back on this thread and read.
alright, girl. you better hope you're right or you're going to look like a fucking idiot. or a lakers fan
Appreciate 0
      05-28-2011, 06:48 AM   #254
adrean8j
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: SGM 135I

Garage List
2008 135i  [10.00]
Quote:
which they used to dispatch the Bulls in 5 games, winning 4 straight. Winning 4 straight in the Eastern finals is no fluke...

Rose isn't playing Wade or James in their second year - so I'm not sure the relevance of this. Rose is an amazing player, but as evidenced in the 4th quarter, no matter how you slice it, 6'2" is going to get dominated without another reliable offensive presence to keep defenses a little more honest - that was supposed to be Boozer, and he's been a disappointment, let's just hope it is in fact lingering injuries and he'll bounce back. Don't get me wrong, Rose is an electric player to watch, and the things he's capable of are amazing. In the end - he's not Lebron James.
We were comparing whether or not Rose could be as good as Wade/Lebron...and I am saying to make a fair comparison lets look at year by year numbers (2nd year numbers for all 3 of these players). In theory the more you play the better you are supposed to get, at least until age takes over. Boozer to me is the biggest disappointment....~$70mil over 5-6 years???? And you have 5pts and 6 rebounds in a win or go home game??? I will give him the benefit of the doubt until next year...but if he doesn't show up its a HUGE bust IMHO.

Quote:
Dude just let it go...you keep making it seem like I swore that the Heat sucked and would get their asses handed to them (and like you used any type of Basketball I.Q. to convince me...). You have a right to be excited but jeez...You are starting to make Man. U fans look downright priestly.
Appreciate 0
      05-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #255
SiR
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: E34 525i, E92 335i

It is time to employ the weapon...
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 08:17 AM   #256
bolinp78
G35 convertee
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i (AW)

Quote:
this could get amusing
      05-31-2011, 08:27 AM   #257
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
@Johnsprm69 the problem is you had absolutely no argument for why the Heat would do what they did other than "they did it against Boston." Outside of this, you could provide no grounds rooted in actually basketball thought other than "you think it will happen." Congrats on being correct once, but being correct does not imply sound reasoning. And your reasoning is again unsound. Maybe to stop sounding like a bandwagon fanboy, post some actual content with you're predictions other than "you'll be crying when I told you so" (paraphrased)
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:42 AM   #258
BMW_TT
Colonel
Rep
Drives: E92 335i

Can't wait to see how they match up tonight.
      05-31-2011, 09:57 PM   #259
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
@Johnsprm69 the problem is you had absolutely no argument for why the Heat would do what they did other than "they did it against Boston." Outside of this, you could provide no grounds rooted in actually basketball thought other than "you think it will happen." Congrats on being correct once, but being correct does not imply sound reasoning. And your reasoning is again unsound. Maybe to stop sounding like a bandwagon fanboy, post some actual content with you're predictions other than "you'll be crying when I told you so" (paraphrased)
WTF, are you serious??????

i don't get why is everyone getting all bent out of shape for some "innocent, no pun intended, sports shit talking" on my behalf.

i don't need facts or knowledge or none of that bullshit you are talking about, facts are my team is winning and yours is loosing or lost already.

give me a fucking break.

have fun with the freaking game its just a game, now if your team lost already then STFU AND GTFO.

on a side note: LEEETTTSSS GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 10:17 PM   #260
BTM
Banned
United_States
Rep

Garage List
lol you're a joke dude

its funny how you think we're mad...you're just making a douche out of yourself, keep posting
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 10:47 PM   #261
JohnSprm69
Colonel
Rep

Quote:
lol you're a joke dude

its funny how you think we're mad...you're just making a douche out of yourself, keep posting

1 down 3 more to go......goodnight.

gooooooo heat!!!!!
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:12 PM   #262
Theme 8
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 ZCP

Quote:

1 down 3 more to go......goodnight.

gooooooo heat!!!!!
...lol
      05-31-2011, 11:32 PM   #263
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Looks like Heat is going all the way.
Appreciate 0
      05-31-2011, 11:40 PM   #264
Cptn Mo 703
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: my feet

Garage List
all i can think about right now is so many people doubting and hating on Lebron and the Heat in the pre-season, but now Lebron has the best selling jersey and are only 3 games away from there championship. HEAT and King James FTMFW.
Appreciate 0