E90Post

Studio RSR

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Cars for Sale > 2007 E90 335i Sedan (6 speed), low miles, pristine

03-31-2014, 10:32 PM   #1
PhatBaja
Rep
Drives: 2007 335i

Smile 2007 E90 335i Sedan (6 speed), low miles, pristine

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
USD 22,900.00

Or Best Offer

Item Interest
Summary
I'm a weekend driver and have owned this car for 2.5 years, and absolutely love it. But I also like trying different cars and I'm ready for a change, so I decided to put it on the market. Clean title, no accidents of any kind, tasteful upgrades and perfect mechanical condition and a couple of minor superficial dings/scratches - owned by a non smoker and a clean freak. No surprises.

Car facts
  • 62,XXX miles
  • 6-speed manual transmission
  • Black Sapphire Metallic with black leather
  • Cold and sport packages
  • No accidents of any kind
  • 2nd owner - clean title
  • Serviced at BMW dealership - maintenance up-to-date

History
I purchased the car on October 2011 from BMW of San Francisco with 44k mi on the clock. Sometime last year I made the following changes:
  • Akrapovic Evolution Line stainless steel full exhaust. Installed by BMW of SF. It sounds beautiful - much like a 335is. Link to Akrapovic (they are not selling the stainless steel version anymore but it is pretty much like this).
  • Swapped stock wheels with 19" 335is wheels and bought new Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires (225/35ZR-19 and 255/30ZR-19)
  • Swapped rear tail lights with darker ones
  • Installed a carbon fabric vinyl finish on top of the original brushed Aluminum trim for a custom look (this can be easily peeled off if desired)
  • OEM M3 trunk lip
Previous owner: HPFP issue was addressed at an early stage by BMW of SF, sometime in 2008. No other defects/problems. Under my ownership: he rear brakes pads and rotors were replaced 10k miles ago, front brake pads and rotors about 2k miles ago. New BMW-branded battery replaced last year. The car has not presented any mechanical problems whatsoever since I've owned. All maintenance is up-to-date. I would say with confidence that this car has no outstanding problems of any kind. Cosmetically, there are 5 minor door dings all around (visible from the right angle). I am simply unable to capture it on photo, it's practically neglectable. There are 2 slightly deeper dings on the passenger side which I have filled in with the BMW original paint detailer kit. Can only be detected under scrutiny. It's not bad enough to get it repainted and I'd rather live with those little blemishes than have the side panel repainted. This car has never been in any kind of accidents or fender benders. The rear bumper does have a couple of spots where it was touched by other cars during parking. Again, neglectable but worth mentioning for the potentially anal retentive buyer.

Modesty aside, I am yet to see another E90 of the same age in this pristine condition. Considering the expensive, rare and beautiful exhaust installed on it, the upgraded wheels and the overall above average mechanical condition and lack of "unknowns" I believe this car is worth the asking price.

Attached Images

Appreciate 0
      05-07-2014, 01:42 PM   #2
PhatBaja
Rep

Bump. Price drop: 21,900. I am not sure how to update the price in the white box above...
Appreciate 0
      07-17-2014, 04:19 PM   #3
PhatBaja
Rep

For sale again.
Appreciate 0