E90Post

Extreme Powerhouse

BMW 3-Series (E90 E92) Forum > E90/E92/E93 Marketplace (For Sale / Trade / Wanted) > Private Owners For Sale / Trade / Wanted > Exterior / Cosmetic Parts > Looking To Buy E92 LCI Tail Lights

07-25-2012, 06:36 PM   #23
TheyH8n
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 335i e93

lol, what is a "reasonable price" when you dont have a job and your 17? I like that "desired mods" list... should read "when I jump off the titty:..."

You should stop going around here day dreaming and go get a job with the time you spend on here
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 06:44 PM   #24
2UN3D
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E82 135i

Garage List
09 BMW 135i  [0.00]
93 Toyota Supra TT  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyH8n View Post
lol, what is a "reasonable price" when you dont have a job and your 17? I like that "desired mods" list... should read "when I jump off the titty:..."

You should stop going around here day dreaming and go get a job with the time you spend on here
Lmao leave the poor kid alone. Ay i wish i was 17 with a 335 and no job. Your living the life dude enjoy it!
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 07:11 PM   #25
AcExSpades
Lieutenant
Peru
Rep
Drives: 11 MW E92 M3

Garage List
2011 BMW M3  [0.00]
2006 Subaru WRX STi  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheyH8n View Post

Damn. Ice cold
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 07:16 PM   #26
TheyH8n
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amxi316 View Post
Lmao leave the poor kid alone. Ay i wish i was 17 with a 335 and no job. Your living the life dude enjoy it!
lol for real? I wouldnt trade purchasing things on my own for the world. I have friends with high end cars there parents bought them, each one lacks something upstairs and really lack ANY street smarts/common sense at all. Its amazing they grow up knowing how to wipe their own asses =[
Appreciate 0
      07-25-2012, 10:20 PM   #27
thetedderbear
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Fiesta ST

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafiq335i View Post
You're right, still looking. Btw I'm a spoiled 17 year old who doesn't have a job, show some compassion
Just a piece of advice, although from the looks of it you'll lash out at me too. I got my 335i as a gift from my parents a year ago when I was 17. The first thing I learned on e90post is that admitting you're under 18 is shooting yourself in the foot. It sucks that you're discriminated against, but it is what it is. Second, parts for relatively new BMW's are expensive. Trust me, it took a while, but I got jobs, found work, did anything for money to buy my stuff. Yeah, the car was a gift(although it was bought with my college fund after I got a full academic ride, so in a way it was 4 years of working for it). But my tune, exhaust, intake, and upgraded turbos were all bought either with my money or worked for in some way. Even if mommy and daddy will pay for everything, don't admit it on here if you want to be taken seriously. Cool the hot head, listen/research before posting, work, and you'll get what you want.
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2012, 01:17 AM   #28
TheyH8n
Private First Class
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by thetedderbear View Post
Just a piece of advice, although from the looks of it you'll lash out at me too. I got my 335i as a gift from my parents a year ago when I was 17. The first thing I learned on e90post is that admitting you're under 18 is shooting yourself in the foot. It sucks that you're discriminated against, but it is what it is. Second, parts for relatively new BMW's are expensive. Trust me, it took a while, but I got jobs, found work, did anything for money to buy my stuff. Yeah, the car was a gift(although it was bought with my college fund after I got a full academic ride, so in a way it was 4 years of working for it). But my tune, exhaust, intake, and upgraded turbos were all bought either with my money or worked for in some way. Even if mommy and daddy will pay for everything, don't admit it on here if you want to be taken seriously. Cool the hot head, listen/research before posting, work, and you'll get what you want.
Dont think anyone will flame you or out to get anyone, OP just took a bath in lighter fluid when he said "im a spoiled 17 year old" Stupid as hell to say, and completely irrelevant to the thread. Not to mention hes willing to pay $480 for a used product when new is $500, makes no sense in more ways then one lol. Like I said, always lacking some common sense
Appreciate 0
      07-26-2012, 04:05 AM   #29
rafiq335i
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2008 BMW 335i Coupe

Garage List
Hahaha alright guys thanks a lot for your input. I'm lucky, so I thank God, and study hard to get somewhere one day. Still looking for LCI Tails while gathering some money up, let me know if you guys spot a pair around these threads!

Last edited by rafiq335i; 07-26-2012 at 04:10 AM..
Appreciate 0