BMW 1 Series Coupe Forum / 1 Series Convertible Forum (1M / tii / 135i / 128i / Coupe / Cabrio / Hatchback) (BMW E82 E88 128i 130i 135i)

10-09-2013, 10:06 PM   #1
Brian_VACsales
Captain
Rep
Drives: E92 M3 VF Supercharged, 135i

Post VAC | APEX AERO-7 Wheels - 18x8/18x9 - October 2013 Sale - Save $200!!

APEX AERO-7 - 1 Series Specific, Flow-Formed, Light-Weight

October 2013 Special: $1016.99 for the set. You save $200!

This is not a group buy! Just an easy $200 savings for the rest of the month. All colors are in stock and ready to ship!

Buy Now at vacmotorsports.com

Specs:
18x8 +45 | 19lbs | $299 retail
18x9 +50 | 20lbs | $309 retail
Center bore: hub-centric 72.6mm
PCD: 5x120

Finishes:
Anthracite
Gloss Black
Hyper Silver
Hyper Black

AERO-7 Wheels Feature:
Includes APEX Stylized Center caps
Accepts OEM BMW Roundel Center Caps!
Accepts TPMS sensors!
Accepts factory lugs and wheel locks, or stud conversion kits!
1-Series Hub Centric
Optimized, pre-formed offsets (not machined like others)
Flow-Formed Construction

High Strength and killer looks for your 1-series!

All APEX wheels are flow-formed resulting in a light weight, track and street worthy wheel. Flow-forming significantly reduces weight in the barrel by rolling the barrel out into it's final shape using large wheels/disks applying high pressure. This step is the same step that monoblock forged wheels go through to shape their barrels. By doing this, the flow-formed wheel's barrel has the same density and strength as a traditional forged wheel. This significantly reduces rotational mass at the furthest point from the center, which is the most important area to trim weight from.

We liked the unique style, strength and low mass of these wheels so much, we chose them for use on our own VAC project 135i. We chose the Anthracite finish as it looks quite rich against the white. They look great in pictures and even better in person. The wheels have thousands of effortless Philly street and track miles, proving once again that Apex is a leader in the BMW wheel market.

Note: we have sold a few dozen sets of APEX wheels to racers already and they just love the wheels. There is no wheel on the market that offers street/track durability with perfect fitment for such a reasonable price.

Fitment:
These wheels were designed to be a direct, bolt on, rub-free wheel for both stock and modified vehicles. No spacers, or fender rolling is required if standard 225/40/18's are mounted up front, and a 255/35/18's are mounted in the rear. We have KW V3s with a healthy drop on our 135i and there are no issues.

Cars with suspensions set extremely low, those running r-compounds, or wider then recommended tire sizes could have front or rear rubbing issues. Please ask us for fitment advice if you are concerned about your specific application.

Strength:
These wheels are fully VIA and JWL certified with a load rating of 1580lbs.
Don't be fooled by competitors that claim to be certified, but cannot provide registration numbers.

AERO-7 certification numbers can be found HERE.

Warranty: 2 year Structural warranty. 1 year limited warranty guarantees wheels will be free from defects in materials, workmanship and paint finish under normal and reasonable use.

Our 135i on AERO-7 with KW V3s.

Please call/email/PM with any questions. Thanks!!
Appreciate 0