F30POST
F30POST
2012-2015 BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum
BMW Garage BMW Meets Register Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
BMW 3-Series and 4-Series Forum (F30 / F32) | F30POST > BIMMERPOST Universal Forums > Off-Topic Discussions Board > Health, Fitness, Martial Arts, and Nutrition > DBol/Winstrol weight loss?????
proTUNING Freaks

02-19-2009, 09:04 AM   #23
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep
Drives: M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigDog View Post
good... then you will know that HCG is used to help maintain the size of your balls during cycle, not AFTER cycle... HCG is not PCT therapy... you will know that PCT will assist you in trying to keep size and regain your test levels much faster... not after many months....

and the steroid almanac review... if thats the same one you see advertised on elitefitness... is nonsense....

like i said... misinformation

The review book has never been advertised anywhere. Tell me where else am I wrong?? And I have never done an HCG kit during a cycle. Always after the pyramid down, and after the last week of my cycle.
Misinformation????
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 09:34 AM   #24
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

well for starters you don't want to pyramid down... the body's test production is already thrown a curve ball, its simply better to just stop your cycle, wait the appropriate time for your body to clear (3 days to 2 weeks or so depending on ester) and then follow up with PCT

you did do PCT right? or did you just stop all together till the next cycle?
      02-19-2009, 10:18 AM   #25
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep

Quote:
well for starters you don't want to pyramid down... the body's test production is already thrown a curve ball, its simply better to just stop your cycle, wait the appropriate time for your body to clear (3 days to 2 weeks or so depending on ester) and then follow up with PCT

you did do PCT right? or did you just stop all together till the next cycle?
I would start with a low dose, and increase it weekly, then depending on my supply, slowly taper off and then hit the HCG kit. I should have said upside down pyramid. lol.
Never did PCT. But the longest time I was off before I stopped completely was probably 2 months. I started at the age of 17 after I had been lifting for about 2 years with no supplements. When I stopped completely I was around 24 years old.
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 10:31 AM   #26
tommay248
1N'dONE
Rep
Drives: N54 135i / VO 1M

i dont get it, i mean i know where to get like club drugs etcc.. they all seem easier than gettin steroids, is there an underworld for that as well?? for some reason it hink its sketchier getting roids than party drugs.. weird
Appreciate 0
      02-19-2009, 10:44 AM   #27
BigDog
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: YMB F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommay248 View Post
i dont get it, i mean i know where to get like club drugs etcc.. they all seem easier than gettin steroids, is there an underworld for that as well?? for some reason it hink its sketchier getting roids than party drugs.. weird
i'd have to say they're probably very easy to get a hold of
      02-19-2009, 10:50 AM   #28
GGreek5
Olimpiakos
Greece
Rep

Quote:
+1
Appreciate 0
      03-01-2010, 03:05 PM   #29
shift330
Blue Force Tracker
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2010 Hyundai Genesis Coupe

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
Quote:
Definitely very easy. I know quite a few people who cycle and there's never an issue finding them.

lol, my bad. Old thread

Stay safe 855th MP Company! Hosmer/Espinoza you're my boys!!
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 02:11 PM   #30
hayjoelb
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
i wouldn't do both dbol and winstrol at the same time. usually dbol's to bulk and winstrol to lean out. if it's your first cycle, keep it simple also, you're suppose to run each with test like enanthate. keep in mind going this route isn't a substitute for working out. you'll still have to diet and bust your ass in the gym, otherwise you won't get any results.

people talk about side effects but assuming you take mild to moderate doses, run the proper duration along with pct, and you'll be fine...there's no evidence to support it's dangerous. people put tons of random supplements into their bodies and none of that shit is tested or controlled. everything i get comes directly from pharmacy with lot numbers.

and hcg IS used for pct. you can use it instead of clomid if you want. however, it's expensive as hell for a 14 day supply so i just stick with clomid.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 02:33 PM   #31
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2018 M2 + Spur, DB11, F12, X5

He may experience increased acne and mood swings. He needs to take Clomid to combat the estrogen production associated when having too much testosterone in the body; if not, he may get "Bitch Tits". He needs to cycle in a pyramid fashion..tapering off at the end of the cycle. He shouldn't cycle for more than 3 months at a time.

If he is looking for fast bulk and then maintain the bulk, he should probably opt for a testosterone cypionate and propionate stack.

However, all of this shit can have serious side effects and I highly recommend against it for a few reasons:

1. Very expensive in the US

2. Buying in the black market can be dangerous because of the many counterfeit roids out there that can actually kill you

3. It is VERY illegal and in my opinion, not worth losing your career or life for it.

4. Results are only temporary. Just work out hard and take good supplements.

Also, he needs to bulk in the winter and cut in the summer. There are specific things he needs to take if he wants to get maximum results. He may be cycling two substances that do not complement each other.

Disclaimer:

This post reflects an opinion based off people that I have spoken to in the gym. I have never done this stuff, will not touch it and highly advise you DON'T do it.
Appreciate 0
      03-02-2010, 03:03 PM   #32
hayjoelb
Private
Rep
Drives: None

Garage List
2008 E90 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUB-ZERO View Post
He may experience increased acne and mood swings. He needs to take Clomid to combat the estrogen production associated when having too much testosterone in the body; if not, he may get "Bitch Tits". He needs to cycle in a pyramid fashion..tapering off at the end of the cycle. He shouldn't cycle for more than 3 months at a time.
he'll probably have no 'side affects' if he runs a moderate cycle. pct is a must no matter what you do.

Quote:
1. Very expensive in the US

2. Buying in the black market can be dangerous because of the many counterfeit roids out there that can actually kill you

3. It is VERY illegal and in my opinion, not worth losing your career or life for it.

4. Results are only temporary. Just work out hard and take good supplements.
not exactly true...you CAN buy and use legally just find an anti aging doctor in your area or online. then get specific blood work for your test levels. after that you'll get hooked up with a prescription FROM a doctor and they'll provide you with materials that meet your needs or end results. i normally just run test now because it's the best bang for the buck, but a 6 month supply (2 cycles) of enanthate and clomid runs me about 800 bucks. considering how much i'd be spending on shit like no explode, superpump, or other supplements, it's not that bad.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 10:31 AM   #33
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayjoelb View Post
he'll probably have no 'side affects' if he runs a moderate cycle. pct is a must no matter what you do.

not exactly true...you CAN buy and use legally just find an anti aging doctor in your area or online. then get specific blood work for your test levels. after that you'll get hooked up with a prescription FROM a doctor and they'll provide you with materials that meet your needs or end results. i normally just run test now because it's the best bang for the buck, but a 6 month supply (2 cycles) of enanthate and clomid runs me about 800 bucks. considering how much i'd be spending on shit like no explode, superpump, or other supplements, it's not that bad.
Wow. really? If you can get it through a legit pharmacy under the supervision of a doctor, then it is whole other ball of wax.

However, considering the OPs buddy was cycling Winny and dbol, he may not have a professional guiding him, which, can be dangerous.

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 10:47 AM   #34
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep
Drives: to infinity and beyond

Quote:
Wow. really? If you can get it through a legit pharmacy under the supervision of a doctor, then it is whole other ball of wax.

However, considering the OPs buddy was cycling Winny and dbol, he may not have a professional guiding him, which, can be dangerous.

-SZ
Yea you can get them legaly but only in rare cases. I had a buddy of mine who was put on HGH for a while because he was a tiny wee lad. Also if your T- levels are quite low but dont plan on just going to the doc and getting some.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:02 AM   #35
OC Guy
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by leocdmg View Post
Yea you can get them legaly but only in rare cases. I had a buddy of mine who was put on HGH for a while because he was a tiny wee lad. Also if your T- levels are quite low but dont plan on just going to the doc and getting some.
and the dosages the doctors prescribe are much, much lower than what an anabolic steroid user would do.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:23 AM   #36
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

Quote:
Originally Posted by OC 335i View Post
and the dosages the doctors prescribe are much, much lower than what an anabolic steroid user would do.
See i would disagree on that one. Having been around the colleigte sports word where anabolics is common belive it or not. The dosing is what it should be. Here is where the controversy lies. Most people see these huge monsterous guys who some go over what they should and that leads to horrible side effects and such. ( see the Chris Benoit story). Steroids juice gear whatever you want to call it is just the production of hormones that are already in your system. Heres a quiz can you tell me who is using.

Answer is both just one is and idiot whos bicep ended up exploding.

Disclaimer: I in no way shape or form advocating or giving any medical advice. Please take any talk to a medical provider these staements are for entertainment only.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:29 AM   #37
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
See i would disagree on that one. Having been around the colleigte sports word where anabolics is common belive it or not. The dosing is what it should be. Here is where the controversy lies. Most people see these huge monsterous guys who some go over what they should and that leads to horrible side effects and such. ( see the Chris Benoit story). Steroids juice gear whatever you want to call it is just the production of hormones that are already in your system. Heres a quiz can you tell me who is using.

Answer is both just one is and idiot whos bicep ended up exploding.

Disclaimer: I in no way shape or form advocating or giving any medical advice. Please take any talk to a medical provider these staements are for entertainment only.
There are extremes to everything! A poorly educated user will possibly hurt themselves or suffer from long term effects. However, if one had quality, pharmaceutical grade substances with the guidance of a professional, the side effect may be trivial.

BTW, that guy injected some type of synthetic into his Biceps and ended up getting an infection (hard part of the bicep muscle removed)....I forget his name.

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:34 AM   #38
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

His name is Greg Valentino...I watched his Bio he was one fucked up dude. He was a dealer. sickest part has his draining his own bicep with a needle. Just poking himself over and over and white gunk just coming out
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 11:41 AM   #39
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
His name is Greg Valentino...I watched his Bio he was one fucked up dude. He was a dealer. sickest part has his draining his own bicep with a needle. Just poking himself over and over and white gunk just coming out
That's him! What a fool! He gives the entire BB community a bad rap.
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 12:11 PM   #40
leocdmg
That Guy
Rep

Quote:
That's him! What a fool! He gives the entire BB community a bad rap.
True story sir, It just upsets me how people speak with such ignorance about a subject they hardly know about. I dont go into the tech posts and tell people how to make a turbo out of a solo cup two paper clips and a snorkel!
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 12:20 PM   #41
SUB-ZERO
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep

Quote:
True story sir, It just upsets me how people speak with such ignorance about a subject they hardly know about. I dont go into the tech posts and tell people how to make a turbo out of a solo cup two paper clips and a snorkel!
Well, again, there are many out there giving the BB community a bad rap. As you may know, there is always a good side and a bad side to everything. In general, steroids have been misunderstood from day 1; it is because of the lack of understanding that they became illegal. However, we all know that steroids are involved in almost every professional sport in the world and not just BB.

It is almost impossible to compete at any level (amateur or above) without the help of steroids simply because those who you compete against are using; I tried for many years and was always out placed simply because I wasn't able to get the level of detailed definition around my abdominals than those who were juicing...however, I was blessed with rapid muscle growth naturally so mass wasn't really an issue; I just competed in a lighter class.

Once I became exposed to the steroid community, I quickly realized how complex it really was.

Another misconception is that juicing automatically makes you bigger without any real work..you know that is not true. If anything, you need to work harder!

-SZ
Appreciate 0
      03-03-2010, 01:04 PM   #42
Hedges
Major General
Rep
Drives: 12 C63 AMG

Been there done that!
Appreciate 0
      03-11-2010, 01:13 PM   #43
Laser McCool
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: e46

Quote:
Originally Posted by coldasicex5 View Post
i used dbol for 3 months and put on nearly 30 lbs from it.. that shit blows the shit outa u
I think the real question is how does it help with your fist pumping abilities, and are you able to use shiney lip gloss DURING your cycles!
      03-26-2010, 02:40 PM   #44
shuarma
Banned
Rep
Drives: AW e92

oh my god!!! so much fail in one thread. stacking oral only compounds will lead to excessive water weight while on cycle, and you will simply lose it all when you get off. judging by your lack of knowledge, i assume that you're under 25 and havent been working out for more than a couple months. if this is true, you don't need steroids. all you need is good diet, good training and a lot of rest.
Appreciate 0