XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum

TireRack

Go Back   XBimmers.com | BMW X6 Forum X5 Forum > BMW X5 Forums > X5 Members Classifieds : For Sale / Wanted / Group Buys

11-22-2011, 08:49 AM   #1
AlexEsq
Rep
Drives: 2022 M8 Competition Coupe

Garage List
2014 BMW M5  [0.00]
FS: Genuine 22" AC Schnitzer Type II Wheels + Tires

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
Up for sale is my set of genuine 22" AC Schnitzer Type II wheels and tires. They came off my Range Rover Sport before I sold it.

They are non-staggered 22x10.5 et45.

The wheels are in 100% functional shape, but they do have some cosmetic blemishes. I'm including the worst of it in the pictures. There is some curbrash on all of them. A basic wheel respray job will have them looking like new. They are all straight, no bends, no leaks and balance easily and perfectly.

Tires are barely 4 months old and 285/35R22 with 75%+ tread left.

These are rare and beautiful wheels... Here's your chance to score big! I am a new member here but I'm a longtime member (since '04) at E46Fanatics.com (please don't ban me... just trying to back up my rep) and I've sold a ton of stuff there from my M3 build. Anyone who knows me there will vouch that I am a straight shooter.

I'm willing to ship at buyer's expense or meet up in the South Florida area for local pickup.

Last edited by AlexEsq; 11-22-2011 at 09:06 AM..
Appreciate 0